Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 86 Sun spell quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
This quest is really hard. I am Fire and can not beat this at all! First why are there three enemies that are ALL Fire? That's really annoying and frustrating for me. I want these spells. But honestly, this is just ridiculous. Does anyone have any strategies for me? I tried the healing and shielding, and wait for them to run out of their pips, but it does not work.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Zlyxer on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
This quest is really hard. I am Fire and can not beat this at all! First why are there three enemies that are ALL Fire? That's really annoying and frustrating for me. I want these spells. But honestly, this is just ridiculous. Does anyone have any strategies for me? I tried the healing and shielding, and wait for them to run out of their pips, but it does not work.
go to the bazaar and buy fire resist gear. When my fire did it, he was about 50%-60% (dont remember off hand) fire resist and never needed to heal. Get the strongest Ice Wand you can, bring prisms, blade and hit. They'll die nicely :) Bring 4 mass prism spells for when you have all 3, and hit with a boosted fire dragon. That will kill the 2 minions and damage the boss quite nicely. Then use the single target prism spells for the boss only, and use Efreet. Between your resist and the 90% weakness from Efreet, the fight should be a joke :)