Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2010
I just started avalon and was wondering how many hours it took to beat with no side quests

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
It all depends on your rate of work. Obviously if you're a hard hitter you might be able to get through things fast. For me, with TONS of playing every day, it took about 2-3 days. There's a LOT of collect, defeat quests in Avalon; it definitely takes a while. Again though, it is definitely based on a lot of factors.

Mackenzie Stormblade
Promethean Diviner

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Like Emmaline said, it depends on many factors. You can have a team of four, all them being lvl 100 but you or you can solo. Either way I wish you best of luck on Avalon!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Avalon can be done in 2 days (I have), if you really don't do much of anything else other than meals, bathroom and a small amount of sleep. I would say for most players it takes closer to a week, playing for several hours a day. If you are limited to just 2-3 hours a day, probably a couple weeks.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Wow, I didn't get through avalon that fast, but then again I play only 2-5 hours a day but it still took me over a month to complete.