Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more musial instruments?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Hi there amazing wizards, do any of you guys want more musical instruments like a violin or a saxophone and other things? I wish they had more of a variety.

Brittany Rose lvl 66

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
purrfectgirl on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Hi there amazing wizards, do any of you guys want more musical instruments like a violin or a saxophone and other things? I wish they had more of a variety.

Brittany Rose lvl 66
as wands you mean? hmm, flute riffs out a little Jethro Tull, saxaphone, cow bell, a synthesizer that plays a riff from Edgar Winter's Frankenstein...just to name a few ideas.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
purrfectgirl on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:

Brittany Rose lvl 66
I'd like a few more instruments. I think we should have all the most common instruments as furniture items. I'd really want a violin, since I play violin

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Anjelina1 on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I'd like a few more instruments. I think we should have all the most common instruments as furniture items. I'd really want a violin, since I play violin
me too!