Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Iceblade spell?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
I am helping my son get his Ice Bladespell from Lydia Greyrose. The fungus among us. first talk to SuLee then talk to Kamooya Kaoru then defeat Udo Jin-e in Crimson Fields..It wont let him get into to defeat Udo.please help us so we get the, ice blade spell Professor.He is an level 39 ice wizard name Hunter Pixie Dust

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Make sure you check with your teacher again or see if your on a side quest

Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
I did Lydia Grey said to go to Moosu I did Su Lee and Kamooya did notsay anything.So Pofessor please help my son get his Iceblade spell please?Hunter Pixie Dust 40m ice wizard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
brettdy63 on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
I am helping my son get his Ice Bladespell from Lydia Greyrose. The fungus among us. first talk to SuLee then talk to Kamooya Kaoru then defeat Udo Jin-e in Crimson Fields..It wont let him get into to defeat Udo.please help us so we get the, ice blade spell Professor.He is an level 39 ice wizard name Hunter Pixie Dust
To get access to Crimson Fields, you must follow the Main Storyline quests. Sometimes it happens in the game that we get a quest, like the ones from our teachers, that send us to an area that we have not unlocked yet.

It sounds like your son has not opened that area yet. Here is a link that shows all of the quests in Mooshu (Main, Side, Crafting, etc.):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Check his Quest Log file to see which Main Quest he has. Then you can look at the Quest Tree (link above) to see what he must do to reach the Crimson Fields. On that link, you can click on any quest for more details, like "who" gives the quest, or prequests and requirements.

Hope this helps.