Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of the Beguiler Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
I am annoyed with the dungeon recall glitch for Tomb of the beguiler because i died at the boss Atsu (whatever his name is) and i recalled the dungeon and I still had the quest although I had killed Atsu already. I came back to battle the intimidators and at the end, the quest didn't go away. If you could fix this, that would be great! Thanks for acknowledging this post and I hope you fix it!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Edward Wildbreeze on Jun 2, 2014 wrote:
I am annoyed with the dungeon recall glitch for Tomb of the beguiler because i died at the boss Atsu (whatever his name is) and i recalled the dungeon and I still had the quest although I had killed Atsu already. I came back to battle the intimidators and at the end, the quest didn't go away. If you could fix this, that would be great! Thanks for acknowledging this post and I hope you fix it!
Same Problem, which really sucks too because now i have to do the whole thing over again by myself.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
i can relate to you, when i was doing a long dungeon suddenly the game froze and made me restart that dungeon.