Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meet up in Avalon: The Wild.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I am level 73, and I have been playing for around 3 or 4 years. I am really looking forward to getting to Khrysalis, but I am currently stuck at the white owl tower. I need 1-3 people to help me, specifically higher level wizards or equal level wizards. A life wizard would help as well. Thanks

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you expect anyone to meet up you need to give time zone, time/date, and realm name. You're best off asking for help on central because their forum posts are real time.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Hi! The white owl tower is pain but, can be done with with one wizard.

Tips:

1. Use your new storm minion
He costs 5 pips (if you start with 2 power pips use a shield in the first round)
Strong hits
May make the owls go after him

2. Do not let your health drop below 1,500
While it is unusual for owls to get a critical on high spells they sometimes do.

3. Try different strategies

If those don't work, I will be happy to help you

Mark D

Defender
Jul 11, 2013
Try teaming up with someone, or set up the time,day,and realm for a meet up( maybe in a "pefect" realm so that the realm won't become full. I'd be happy to help, if you don't mind. I'm currently a level 79 wizard.

Here are my tips for the White Owl Tower:
~You may need 3 bottles of potions
~You may need gear to block criticals(the owls will critical a lot)

That's basically my tips.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013