Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The school of Chaos!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I was thinking about a new school. It would be the only true opposite of . Balance is the balance of all and everything, but Chaos would be the exact opposite. I am fully aware of the Chaos school in Wysteria, but that is a version of . When you see the damage of chaos, you would laugh and think you only thought was over-powered. It has a 50% accuracy to any spells and when learned, Balance will get it's first convert. The symbol of the school is the impossible triangle that's up-side-down. Sooooo, how do you think of my school idea?
With persistence, anything can be achieved.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
I don't see KI adding another school this late in the game. Balance doesn't need converts, and chaos cannot be the opposite of balance because balance is the unity and harmony of all schools coming together. It would be impossible to create spells the opposite of hydra or chimera or spectral.

-The RavenCatcher

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Miranda Dreamsong on May 14, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking about a new school. It would be the only true opposite of . Balance is the balance of all and everything, but Chaos would be the exact opposite. I am fully aware of the Chaos school in Wysteria, but that is a version of . When you see the damage of chaos, you would laugh and think you only thought was over-powered. It has a 50% accuracy to any spells and when learned, Balance will get it's first convert. The symbol of the school is the impossible triangle that's up-side-down. Sooooo, how do you think of my school idea?
While I agree that an opposite for Balance would be nice, you can't just change a school that does exist in the game (whether you can train it or not). The name Chaos will not work.

Aside from the name, I think it's a good idea.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Miranda Dreamsong on May 14, 2014 wrote:
The only way KI can really put schools in the game and make sense are side schools, cause otherwise we need, and I know I sometimes beat this into the ground on other topics, new gear, new spells, quests, and enemies and creatures of that school, a new teacher, school, it would literally require the story to be rewritten, but I am totally fine with new side schools.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Now how would that be? If Ravenwood teaches Chaos, opposite to Balance, then teaching Balance would be irrelevant because it doesn't actually equal everything...
-Adrian Lotusflame 100

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Balance doesn't need a prism, opposite school, shield or all the rest that it would entail. The whole idea of Balance having an opposite is counter to the whole concept of Balance.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Sokad on May 14, 2014 wrote:
I don't see KI adding another school this late in the game. Balance doesn't need converts, and chaos cannot be the opposite of balance because balance is the unity and harmony of all schools coming together. It would be impossible to create spells the opposite of hydra or chimera or spectral.

-The RavenCatcher

As you said, is harmony. Chaos, or something else it could be named (A synonom perhaps?) would be total disfunction and unbalance. Chaos or perhaps Chaotic would be like fire melting ice to make Grizzleheim into Celestia #2. I have heard that There may be four archs. Some of this magic I summoned up from my mind could be used if KI had favor in this idea.
With persistence, anything can be achieved