Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best school for PVP

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I have decided to delete my myth wizard and start a new wizard, only for PVP. What school should I do?

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I would say ice if you want to do pvp at a high level but you don't want to wait until max level. Storm if you want to wait until max level (although you don't have to be max level, shadow spells will help). I think you should try doing pvp with your myth because you can buy medusa treasure cards and use those (if you don't already have the spell). Lastly, don't delete your myth, you might use her sometime (unless you have five other wizards you don't want to delete.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Molly the Balance ... on May 5, 2014 wrote:
I have decided to delete my myth wizard and start a new wizard, only for PVP. What school should I do?
As cliché as it may sound, the best school for PvP is the one that you enjoy the most. If you don't like your school, you won't be as determined as you would be with one you prefer. That said, your question should be more specific. What level do you want to PvP? Do you want to do 1v1 or group matches?

Explorer
Jan 18, 2010
Molly the Balance ... on May 5, 2014 wrote:
So you delete the best school for pvp to create another wizard for pvp? Fail.