Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this true?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I've heard from many higher level wizards that Celestia is a very long world, and I'm wanting to know if this is true.

I also heard that you should train in the Star and Sun schools, the person who gave me the advise said the Moon school spells are 'Worthless' but I'm just wondering if maybe he trained in the Gobbler Transformation and he doesn't think it works well because he's also a Ice wizard.

I'd just like to know if any of this is true or not.

Thank you!

Katie Moonflame, level 52

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
PheonixLover on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
I've heard from many higher level wizards that Celestia is a very long world, and I'm wanting to know if this is true.

I also heard that you should train in the Star and Sun schools, the person who gave me the advise said the Moon school spells are 'Worthless' but I'm just wondering if maybe he trained in the Gobbler Transformation and he doesn't think it works well because he's also a Ice wizard.

Thank you!

Celestia is long... but shouldn't it be longer than Dragonspyre?
Yes, Star and Sun schools are preferred over the transformations.

You can check it all out for yourself easily at the links below:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Sun_School_Spells

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Star_School_Spells

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Yes, this is true. Also the person giving advice is telling the truth too. Moon is worthless. When training sun get the damage boosts (Gargantuan, monstrous etc) and when training star makes sure you get the aura's suited to your playstyle.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
PheonixLover on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:

Thank you!

It is a long world, but not the longest. The star and sun schools are great, but the moon school isn't. It is good at that level, but what happens is you get better as a wizard, and those stay good for only grand masters, so it wastes your training points a bit.

Hope this helped!

Angela Gem, L97

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
I never use transformations, weak stats, better off with sun school spells

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Celestia is a long world in my opinion, or maybe that's because I did Wintertusk and Celestia at the same time, so I got to Zafaria kinda late . As for the Astral Schools, Sun is definitely worth training. Star spells can also be useful in most cases. As for the Moon spells, I personally never liked them. I'd rather keep my deck and stats than polymorph. But that's just me, you might like them more than I do. I still wouldn't call them worthless. They can be good when you're facing mobs of your own school, or that's what they look like to me. Hope I helped

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
celestia is a long world, but its easy and fun!

level 80

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Well it is very long if you do the side quests i am still in celestia while my best friend i met in the grotto is now in azteca or the next one.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Well I find celestia really long and sometimes at points boring. And yes you should train in the astral schools. I find the moon school actually a little helpful but not as helpful as the solar and sun school. So I also say do not waste your training points on the moon school. Hope this helped :3

Elizabeth level 63

''You got to Yolo once
in a while"
Jessica Materinko (me) :3