Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Health Regen at home

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2014
Why do we regenerate health slower at home? Seems to me a Wizard would be more relaxed at home than running around int he commons so he/she would regen health faster at home. Just a thought. I also would like an item for my home that would say refill my manna to full by clicking on or interacting with it. I would make it so that the Wizard could only use it once every 24 hours. I think it would make for a nice high priced crown item.

Defender
Mar 02, 2009
I have, for a long time, wondered myself. Perhaps they could not change the health regen rate, but add a small mana regen rate while at a house?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2014
I like both of those ideas. I also like the idea of some house items that would do that as well. I would pay 1000 crowns or for a device to put in my castle that would add health or manna, while i am on my property. Right now our homes are just places to decorate then look at mostly. Well we do farm and craft there but I'm not into doing either of these.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You could buy a Potion Motion game for your house to refill mana/potions. My storm wizard has one right next to the entrance so I can always port home and refill quickly. Port home, use potion, refill potions and back into battle in less than a minute with full health/mana/potions.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I didn't realize you could buy minigames for your castle. That's a pretty cool concept. Though actually I prefer the conjuration game.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DanTheTerrible2 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
I didn't realize you could buy minigames for your castle. That's a pretty cool concept. Though actually I prefer the conjuration game.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Conjuration_Game

They sell that too, it's all a matter of which game you prefer and can do quickly. I found having my own game in house to be very convenient.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2014