Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knights lore pack question.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
not 100% sure if this is the right place to put it but i could not think of a better place to ask this question.

I wanted to ask if the Deer Knight spell in Knights lore pack was a treasure card or a permanent spell?

I was thinking of buying some packs and testing my luck, but i don't want to bother if its just a treasure card spell.

I am also aware that this spell can be crafted at some point...level 60+ with legend artisan crafting or whatever its called. However I really don't want to wait that long :P

Thanks in advance~

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Yes it's a permanent spell, just as if your teacher trained it to you. Good luck getting the spell.

Angus Ghostriver 95
Blaze Lifebreeze 72

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Permanent Lore spells can be learned 3 ways. From the packs (so yes to your question), from crafting and from battling the Loremaster in Dragonspyre.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Both. You can get both the TC version and the spell itself from the pack.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
Thanks for the reply s Lady's and gent's

It sounds like the Knights lore pack is like winning a million dollars in the lottery to get what i want haha....Maybe ill hold off on it. I do have a lot of crowns but it would suck to spend 40k+ and not get that one card.

However its funny you say that Seethe42. I JUST got to dragonspyre world and i fought the Loremaster for the quest. I did not know he dropped it so I think i will give that a try first!

thanks everyone~

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
ItstheFreedom on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the reply s Lady's and gent's

It sounds like the Knights lore pack is like winning a million dollars in the lottery to get what i want haha....Maybe ill hold off on it. I do have a lot of crowns but it would suck to spend 40k+ and not get that one card.

However its funny you say that Seethe42. I JUST got to dragonspyre world and i fought the Loremaster for the quest. I did not know he dropped it so I think i will give that a try first!

thanks everyone~
The Loremaster is a woman.