Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

one in a million!?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
I spent an hour on the game trying to get the one in a million badge. I read the guide, used the storm potion and the vengeful elxir and my leviathan TC only did 36,457 damage. Is there any other tips for the 1 iin a 1,000,000 badge? Thanks

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
poliwhirl555 on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
I spent an hour on the game trying to get the one in a million badge. I read the guide, used the storm potion and the vengeful elxir and my leviathan TC only did 36,457 damage. Is there any other tips for the 1 iin a 1,000,000 badge? Thanks
first of all, are you a storm wizard?
if not, what school/level are you, and what are your stats like?

-

my storm wizard soloed this badge at level 64;
she visited a troll in cyclops lane (myth) and used the following:

stormblade (trained and tc)
elemental blade (trained and tc)
windstorm (trained and tc)
storm trap (trained and tc)
elemental trap (trained and tc)
darkwind (storm bubble)
supercharge (14 pips)
tc supercharge (14 pips)
amulet blade
pet blade
tc berzerk
tc feint
tc balanceblade
tc dragonblade
balanceblade from some random gear in my shared bank
gargantuan-enchanted levy
+50% school boost (storm boosts against myth).

(this is before azteca/sharpened blade etc. and vengeful elixir)

-

if you are not a storm wizard, your chances of hitting a mil with a storm tc are significantly less; use your own school's spell instead (unless you are balance).

if you are balance, hitting a mil with balance damage may be possible now, since the introduction of the azteca buffs. i did it before the release of azteca and had to use an off-school tc: i and a life friend visited lord nightshade (he is death); i boosted my life damage up as high as i could, gathered all the buffs i needed, and used a centaur tc to seal the deal.

-

good luck!
-von

3 in a mil/promethean , , and

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Dr Von on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
first of all, are you a storm wizard?
if not, what school/level are you, and what are your stats like?

-

my storm wizard soloed this badge at level 64;
she visited a troll in cyclops lane (myth) and used the following:

stormblade (trained and tc)
elemental blade (trained and tc)
windstorm (trained and tc)
storm trap (trained and tc)
elemental trap (trained and tc)
darkwind (storm bubble)
supercharge (14 pips)
tc supercharge (14 pips)
amulet blade
pet blade
tc berzerk
tc feint
tc balanceblade
tc dragonblade
balanceblade from some random gear in my shared bank
gargantuan-enchanted levy
+50% school boost (storm boosts against myth).

(this is before azteca/sharpened blade etc. and vengeful elixir)

-

if you are not a storm wizard, your chances of hitting a mil with a storm tc are significantly less; use your own school's spell instead (unless you are balance).

if you are balance, hitting a mil with balance damage may be possible now, since the introduction of the azteca buffs. i did it before the release of azteca and had to use an off-school tc: i and a life friend visited lord nightshade (he is death); i boosted my life damage up as high as i could, gathered all the buffs i needed, and used a centaur tc to seal the deal.

-

good luck!
-von

3 in a mil/promethean , , and
My storm wizard is Level 57.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
If you want some more traps and blades, use the death treasure cards of Hex (30% trap), Curse (20% trap) and Dark Pact (30% balanceblade). If you do indeed use dark pact, make sure you put it on first because it causes 300 damage to oneself before it gives you the balanceblade. If you do it with any balance (and death) blades on you, you will set those off.

You could have someone help you as well.

Good luck.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
I've helped a lot of people hit one million and I've hit one million many times w/o a boost nor critical so i'll help you as much as I can. First off, have a Balance and Death Wizard with you that has trained Sharpened Blade and/or Potent Trap. Most Level 85+ wizards has Sharpened Blade and/or Potent Trap trained. Secondly, to make hitting one million as easy a possible, try to get as much damage from your gear as possible. The more damage you have, the easier it will be. Also, if you're not storm, then make sure that you have a Level 85+ Storm Wizard with you too so that they can cast regular and enchanted versions of the traps and blades that they have. As for Treasure Cards, get as many tc as you possibly can. If you can, try to get multiple versions of any of the tc i'll mention below. Some of the tc won't be easy to get and you often won't really need them so don't feel bad if you can't get them. All of the tc I mention is from the Bazaar

Try to get as many of the following tc as possible:
DEATH TC:
Feint
Curse
Dark Pact (have someone else cast these on you)

BALANCE TC:
Hex (hard to get from bazaar)
Elemental Blade
Elemental Trap
And any balance blade you can get

STORM TC:
Stormblade (hard to get from bazaar)
Supercharge
Storm Trap
Windstorm
Darkwind (there's a pack version darkwind tc that is 10% more damage then the original tc so if you can get it, buy it asap. It boosts storm damage by 45%)

Other TC and additional stuff:
Berserk (Star, part of the astral tc tab) Cast this tc 1 round BEFORE you attack.
If you don't have a pet that can boost damage to all schools or storm damage, then equip a pet that has any Item Card that will help in hitting one million. Also, make sure you have the Jewel of the Feint Amulet equipped. Make sure that the Supercharge tc and permanent spell is as close to 14 pips as possible. Try to get the people with you to equip a piece of gear that'll give a helpful ItemCard
I hope this helps. I hope I didn't forget anything in this...

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
poliwhirl555 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
My storm wizard is Level 57.
ok, good~ using your own school's spell is a lot easier than a tc (from experience).

boost your damage up as high as it will go; you may need to tweak your gear for this, so have a look at the bazaar and mix/match until you find a setup that puts your damage boost to at least 60% (since you're storm, 60-70% boost is normal at level 57).

you can then use my list above, as well as hex and curse (thanks to death279wizard for reminding me); make sure that you go to a myth mob/boss, because storm has a 50% boost against myth that will further increase your damage.

with my balance wizard, i tried to hit a mil about 3 times before figuring out what worked; the other schools have it much easier~ can use their own spells, don't have to rely on tc, etc; the only thing i would suggest is, instead of using a levy tc, use your gargantuan enchantment (you can unlock that in celestia at level 55 or 58, i forget) and an actual levy (level 58 as well, if i remember right); it will do more damage than a tc.

good luck~
-von

95 , , and
46 and

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
thanks, I used your tips but still no 1 million hit. I do have 71% storm damage and 82% power pips. my highest damage was 647,243 damage solo; with a friend against myth boss we got 912,654 damage.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
I got the badge on the test realm but i didn't have the jewel of feint. The fowwlowing is what i used:

-elemental blade
-elemental trap
-stormblade
-storm trap
-supercharge TC
-feint TC
-feint spell card
-feint enchanted with potent trap
-balanceblade TC
-dragonblade TC
-elemental blade TC
-elemental trap TC
-storm trap +35%
-windstorm spell
-dark pact TC (i used death shield, then used dark pact before balanceblade)
-windstorm
-collosal TC on triton
-vegance TC
-+39%damage
-crit

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
poliwhirl555 on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
I got the badge on the test realm but i didn't have the jewel of feint. The fowwlowing is what i used:

-elemental blade
-elemental trap
-stormblade
-storm trap
-supercharge TC
-feint TC
-feint spell card
-balanceblade TC
-dragonblade TC
-elemental blade TC
-elemental trap TC
-storm trap +35%
-windstorm spell
-windstorm
-collosal TC on triton
-vegance TC
-+39%damage
-crit
Why aren't you using regular supercharge also? Also sharp blade, sharp elemental and sharp supercharge are available. Btw I found that storm is easiest to do a million against storm, because you have the extra boost of a prism before all the traps.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
poliwhirl555 on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:

-elemental blade
-elemental trap
-stormblade
-storm trap
-supercharge TC
-feint TC
-feint spell card
-balanceblade TC
-dragonblade TC
-elemental blade TC
-elemental trap TC
-storm trap +35%
-windstorm spell
-windstorm
-collosal TC on triton
-vegance TC
-+39%damage
-crit
Congrats! Now you can do it in the live realm, too!

(I didn't include potent trap or sharpened blade in my formula because those didn't exist back then... and, even if they did, I wasn't high enough level to get them).

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
is it harder for an ice wizard because i know that they have reduced attack so can i have a guide

Chris ShadowHammer LVL42