Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Nice People

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
As an older player of Wizard101, I usually play alone but this morning while farming Loremaster I met 2 really nice people. I don't remember their names but it has restored my faith, I think both were Balance Wizards and farming with them was fun.

Just wanted everyone to know there are some really great people playing and don't give up you will find them eventually.

Michael Frogslinger (max level) (monthly player)

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Yes there are really nice players in the spiral, and I too am very glad for them.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Yes, I love stories like this :)

It's so rare I actually run into nice people. But, when I do, they're super sweet and lovely... I once found two little wizards in the shopping district, offering "free pie and hugs". They made my day, so I gifted each of them a pack. To this day, we are still friends. :)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yep there are great players who enhance the enjoyment of the game. Glad you came across a couple.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
I mentioned this in another thread but- one day, (when I was a young and carefree level ten) I was walking along on my way to the bazaar when I ran into a lvl 58 who had a pet nightmare. I mentioned to her how cool it was and how I wanted to get one someday. Out of the blue, she added me, quickly gifted me a nightmare, and then deleted me, and said, "hope you have a great day! :)" I do not remember her name, but she was extremely nice! Should be more people like that in W101!! I do my best to follow her example.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Thank you for posting this. I am also an adult player and lately I have been constantly seeing nothing but, shall we say, less than friendly people. Maybe my time of day is off a little bit, or I just need to stop farming Hades. Glad to hear there are still good people out there!

Steven Hawk Lvl 95
Steven Lvl 95

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Right on! Nice players are radical players! Nice players deserve some kind of badge! Anyway, I'm willing to help anyone, just reply if you need help! Also I kinda need help with the dungeons in Krokatopia...

Matthew TitanStrider Level 23 Adept Pyromancer