Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stone block

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
this topic has been discussed many times, stone block is hard to find and its almost impossible to get some in the bazzar and ki should make stone block less rare, you can't even buy a transmute for it in avalon.

brandon death bringer lvl 57 master artisan

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Stone is very easy to find. Visit the Athenium behind the buildings and the middle area of the Necropolis in Dragonspyre, then change realms and visit both again. Repeat as needed. It adds up quickly

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Stone blocks are easy to harvest and plentiful. Set up a circuit of respawn points and realm hop. It's quick and easy. I've tested multiple times in multiple worlds.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
skull98oo on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
this topic has been discussed many times, stone block is hard to find and its almost impossible to get some in the bazzar and ki should make stone block less rare, you can't even buy a transmute for it in avalon.

Oh come on...stone blocks are one of the easiest reagents to find. Go to Krok. Go to Dragonspyre. Go basically any world. You can literally find it everywhere:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Stone_Block

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
skull98oo on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:

Actually stone block isn't too bad, Krockatopia and Wintertusk have a bit but I usually sit at the library in DS and pick the 2 up that spawn behind it, change realms, pick 2 up etc.. Boring to have to do but it works.

I have several wizards and pick up everything I go by which helps when I have to craft stuff but some things do need an unreasonable amount like stone block and ore.

Mary

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Well, there is a lot in Krokotopia. You can find it in the middle of the streets and on the sides. Also, you can find it in Dragonspyre. Try looking behind buildings like behind the loremasters building in the atheneum.
Good Luck!

Neela Lotusflower
level 57 death

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I spent 20 minutes realm hopping by the library in the Atheneum. I got 140 stone block, 12 fossil, 122 ore, 8 diamond and 45 lava lily. And refilled my potions at the minigame sigil nearby. The stone blocks are all behind the library. The ore and lava lilies move around but every re load there are 2 ore and 1 lava lily in the area. Good luck!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
the best place to get stone blocks is dragonspyre academy.
you can go to different realms to get them from there.

Emily DreamCatcherlevel95