Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minion backstory?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
I dont know if people have already done this, but i think it would be fun to start up a post about the backstory of our minions. Like where they came from, what their name is, and why they are in the minion business. For example

My balance minion, the helpful mander sokkhri, obviously came from the endless sands of krokopotamia. He got lost away in the endless sands, and wandered apon a transporters portal lost in the sands. Naturally curious, he stepped through the portal and found him self at wizard city. He was taken into shelter by arthur wethersfield, and nursed back to health by moolinda wu. He heard about the wonderful world of mooshu and wand wanted to see it for himself. So he accompanied the esteemed wizard seth lotus for a payment of 3 pips a battle to assist him to mooshu. Now he is living peacefully in mooshu while seth journeys on to dragonspyre.

Guys give me some of your minions backstories and i will release ones for my other 4 minions.

Seth lotus 42
Autumn lotus7

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
seth lotus on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
I dont know if people have already done this, but i think it would be fun to start up a post about the backstory of our minions. Like where they came from, what their name is, and why they are in the minion business. For example

My balance minion, the helpful mander sokkhri, obviously came from the endless sands of krokopotamia. He got lost away in the endless sands, and wandered apon a transporters portal lost in the sands. Naturally curious, he stepped through the portal and found him self at wizard city. He was taken into shelter by arthur wethersfield, and nursed back to health by moolinda wu. He heard about the wonderful world of mooshu and wand wanted to see it for himself. So he accompanied the esteemed wizard seth lotus for a payment of 3 pips a battle to assist him to mooshu. Now he is living peacefully in mooshu while seth journeys on to dragonspyre.

Guys give me some of your minions backstories and i will release ones for my other 4 minions.

Seth lotus 42
Autumn lotus7
I'm thinking about my collosus back story.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
madmink on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
I'm thinking about my collosus back story.
Thanks madmink for replying
Seth lotus

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
My other 4 minions are fire storm ice and life :-)
Seth lotus

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
my forest sprite minion belle was raised from infancy by lady oriel. outraged by the havoc first caused on unicorn way by rattlebones, she trained under Moolinda Wu and learned to fight. the dark fairy queen defeated her and locked her in a cage to await dark-fairyfication! she was rescued by none other than the emperor of life in his earlier days. she secretly flew above watching the young wizard. after he traveled to krokotopia, she was no longer able to find him!!! one day, during a training session, the young wizard walked into the school of life looking worn and battered! he and Moolinda Wu spoke for a while until Moolinda Wu suggested a minion. "ME" exploded the young sprite. Hesitant at first, the life school teacher and the wizard both agreed. the sprite and the wizard set sail to krokotopia. outraged at the pip power needed to energize the sprite to fight, the wizard battled alone. he finally summoned her when krokentamen had him on his knees, and suddenly, the sprite cast a satyr!!! ever since the two have been best friends. occassionally, Belle continues to fight, even in azteca, due to sir bidevears non-belief in healing!!!