Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my wizards cant get quest they need in the

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
ok my storm wiz Brianna stormcloud got threw the new world just fine! so I started my life wiz Abigail angelgem of course she cant get into 1 of the 1st dungeons no matter what as well as my husbands ice wiz who started with me Andrew soulhunter! were just stuck cant get in the dungeon that is our quest! and omg my fire wiz gabrellia emeraldflame cannot get the quest for the last dungeon although she done all the main quest even got shadow magic! but after she got shadow magic that was it no quest for last dungeon omg im so sick of doing side quest hoping eventually I can get into last dungeon I can puke! now I don't even want to start any of my 4 other lvl 90 wizards knowing they will just get stuck to! like really ki I spend a lot of money on your game you know were talking thousands of dollars yea im dum coulda bought a house I bet with the money I spent on your game but I enjoy playing it! omg really cant you fix your problems in the game you know there there for god sakes I waste money just to get stuck in a spot there no way to go any farther really! does anyone else have this problem with the new world? im sure some ppl do because my husband is stuck to plz fix it ki omg really!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Some people get stuck after getting shadow magic. Luck for me I wasn't one of those people i'm just about getting into Fort Rachias. It's just a bug that Kingsisle has yet to fix.

Megan Frostflame Level 95

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
This also happened to me, and I'm also upset about it. KI probably won't fix it till they add part 2, so I'll be at a disadvantage when it comes to the first push through new content.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Hello
I just got done killing Sofia Darkside and I received my shadow magic spells I took two of them.. And now I have no quests showing up, just like the other people on this post.. I did all the side quests in this new world too.. I am so tired of all the bugs in this game and we never seem to get any help// Any suggestions to what other games you people are playing besides KingsIsle??? I need a new game so sick of this.. Plus today when I logged on all my housing products were in boxes why I don't know... I play every day and my subscriptions is always paid up a year in advance.. I have four wizards all level 95 and all their houses were boxed up too and no quests.. I am so sick of this.. They took the site down last night they said for maintenance but the game worked better yesterday afternoon..

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Isabella Lionheart on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
Hello
I just got done killing Sofia Darkside and I received my shadow magic spells I took two of them.. And now I have no quests showing up, just like the other people on this post.. I did all the side quests in this new world too.. I am so tired of all the bugs in this game and we never seem to get any help// Any suggestions to what other games you people are playing besides KingsIsle??? I need a new game so sick of this.. Plus today when I logged on all my housing products were in boxes why I don't know... I play every day and my subscriptions is always paid up a year in advance.. I have four wizards all level 95 and all their houses were boxed up too and no quests.. I am so sick of this.. They took the site down last night they said for maintenance but the game worked better yesterday afternoon..
Same, Sofia is just being shady again... something tells me Sofia is secretly evil and making us wait until part 2 comes out to get Shadow Self.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
This happened to me too. However, I went back in and battled the quest before Sofia. What happened to me is that I skipped that battle. Once I went in and did it and then Sofia again, I got the next quest afterwards.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Isabella Skyhaven on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
This happened to me too. However, I went back in and battled the quest before Sofia. What happened to me is that I skipped that battle. Once I went in and did it and then Sofia again, I got the next quest afterwards.
i just completed everything i think. i did all side quests and stuff but it wont let me in fort rachias what gives? or is this something kingsisle has to fix.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
OK guys I Isbella Lionheart finally got the problem fixed with out any help from KI.. As I stated before I got the shadow magic but then had no more quests and my game was all messed up.. So I went back to Eclipse tower and re-did the lift side of it on both floors. The first and then the 2nd where Sofia Darkside is and killed them all over on both floors.. It was the first floor that messed things up and now it's all good.. After I re-did the left side of eclipse tower I was able to go to the statue in the main hall where Sofia sells the dark magic and spells.. There I got the quest for the statue behind her and then the rest of the game was all good and I completed it.. So maybe If you guys that are stuck go back and re-do the 2 floors on the left side of the tower and then go to the statue on your own it did something and that may help you also to complete the game.. Good Luck to all of you.. Now all 4 of my level 95 Wizards are done and waiting for the new 2nd part of Khrysalis to come out..