Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More into the story and environment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
One thing that many rpgs lack is adding to the story line, making the player feel like he/she is in the battle like this is serious we are at war here! for example. Grizzleheim. They say they are holding off the grendles in battle and you need to help. But when i go help i see NO ONE helping battle....where are troops? KI should (I know this will add a LOT of programming and edits into the game but bare with me) make it to where when you walk onto the battle field where the grendles are running in circles you could see battles going on between pcs. like one bear verse a grendle. just to give the player the feeling that "this is awesome! got troops battling on my side!" and you could join the match if you want. Doesnt have to be like every spot is a pc battle but every few areas. You could make the quests to level it out too. I know people might say well thats why its MMO so you have friends helping you. but that doesnt help me get into the story mode. I have asked SOOOOOOOO MANY people if they read the story line and what people say. they reply with a "no." People just click X then space space space space. I feel bad for the people who worked on this story. I am in college working on game design and i would be mad if all my work was for nothing. (I for one appreciate the hard work and i read the story line) Anyways, I think it would be cool to get more involved in large scale battles like the story line intended instead of soloing everything. You might as well be ultimate supreme ruler of the spiral. Anyone think this would be cool?