Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck Looking for a Quest? Use Quest Finder!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Having trouble finding what quest you need to do next? Looking for something new to do? Now you can simply press a button and find a nearby quest!

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I found this out just a short time ago, thank you for pointing it out for other wizards. It was very helpful to me.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Thank you. I once lost my storyline and this would've come in handy. Again, thanks for making it.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Stuck looking for the Gardening quest for Barley. I have finished the quest through Ghost Dog and all side quests in Krysalis, the "Use Quest Finder" finds nothing in every area in Krysalis.

I planted the Queen Crape Myrtle and in Test realm there was a quest to get the silent market guy Barley at his station and he sold solutions to the level 7 Rhino Beetles that are attracted to the Queen.

Anyone found the quest or is it part of the 2nd Half of Krysalis?

Rhemas

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
Thank ya sooooo much KI love da quest finder and its so helpful! Like when I was stuck on my main storyline in ds cl and zafairia ( I do not know da aabbreveation SRY ) When I found dis out my face was like dis

)=O

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Rhemas on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Stuck looking for the Gardening quest for Barley. I have finished the quest through Ghost Dog and all side quests in Krysalis, the "Use Quest Finder" finds nothing in every area in Krysalis.

I planted the Queen Crape Myrtle and in Test realm there was a quest to get the silent market guy Barley at his station and he sold solutions to the level 7 Rhino Beetles that are attracted to the Queen.

Anyone found the quest or is it part of the 2nd Half of Krysalis?

Rhemas
Its the second half

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Best Idea Ever
I didnt realize this until I read this post, so now I can find side quests and find my story line quest if I lose it.
Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
hat gives in Khrysalis? I have completed everything in all the worlds (crafting, sides, etc.) including Khrysalis but it wont let me in Fort Rachias to finish off my Zeke cricket quest. What gives? I have nothing left to do.

Everyone else i have talked can get in but me. I tried posting something on the Wiard101 forum but I guess it was never looked at.

Kingsisle can you fixe my problem?

Level 95
Fire Wizard
Ryan Strongthorn

Thank you for your time and look forward to you on helping me with this problem.

Administrator
RIGDON1972 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
hat gives in Khrysalis? I have completed everything in all the worlds (crafting, sides, etc.) including Khrysalis but it wont let me in Fort Rachias to finish off my Zeke cricket quest. What gives? I have nothing left to do.

Everyone else i have talked can get in but me. I tried posting something on the Wiard101 forum but I guess it was never looked at.

Level 95
Fire Wizard
Ryan Strongthorn

Thank you for your time and look forward to you on helping me with this problem.
Please note that the Wizard101 message boards are fully moderated.

You have completed the quest "Shadow Dancer: given to you by Sofia DarkSide in Moon Cliffs.

You need to speak with Sofia DarkSide again to obtain the quest "Shadow Self"

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Shadow_Self

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
I love this Quest Finder feature. Thanks!

-Michael

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
great for me because i do all side quests and main quests it would save me time instead of going all over the worlds looking for a quest. it would be easy now because i can just go to the spiral portal and click on the button

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
RIGDON1972 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:

Level 95
Fire Wizard
Ryan Strongthorn

I have the same problem in zocalo I can not see or talk to the person I need for the quest King Isle plz help
Level 54
Balance wizard
Anthony dragon blood
I hope you can help Thanks King Isle

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Love the quest finder!! Thank you so much KI!! I know it has been around for a bit but I just got back from a long 'nap'...

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Having trouble finding what quest you need to do next? Looking for something new to do? Now you can simply press a button and find a nearby quest!

When you press the Quest Finder Button in your Journal (it's on the last page of your quests) The Quest Helper arrow will now point to the nearest available quest. It will start with the current zone you are in, then expand to the current world you are in. If it doesn't find any quests in that world, you will need to move to another world and press Quest Finder again.

When you use Quest Finder, a window will appear telling you where to go and who to talk to, and the Quest Helper arrow will now point to that location.
thank you for this it will make it easier for us to find
more quests

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Very handy. I skipped some side quests in DS, because I was questing on main thread with a friend. I noticed later that I'd missed a couple tomes back in Dragonspyre. Quest Helper showed me where to find those side quests I'd forgotten, which let me into the dungeons with the books.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Does anybody else ever find quests when the quest finder button has told them there are none?

I know one time I actually took a picture of it, standing right next to an NPC with an exclamation point above his head with the quest finder dialogue box saying there were no quests.

Explorer
Jun 02, 2012
I have a suggestion how about having the quest finder find a quest you have access to because it says talk to someone in the tomb of Storms and I don't have access to that area yet.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
thx teacher for makeing it i would be so bored without it you sduent is better then

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Calamity Finch on Sep 22, 2014 wrote:
Very handy. I skipped some side quests in DS, because I was questing on main thread with a friend. I noticed later that I'd missed a couple tomes back in Dragonspyre. Quest Helper showed me where to find those side quests I'd forgotten, which let me into the dungeons with the books.
i love side quest main quest kinda bored of it

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Some of the new quest don't use the Quest Finder. What happened?

Administrator
MercMissionary1977 on Feb 26, 2015 wrote:
Some of the new quest don't use the Quest Finder. What happened?
Could you be more specific about which quests you are referring to?

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 15, 2014
If I do that it ALWAYS saysthere are no available quests in this world. In every world!

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
I think "The Lost Pages." Because, it just uses a pop-up message.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Angela Gem on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
Its the second half
Hi my life account Blaze Runner level 62 is stuck. Now this is the 4th time i have messaged you for help on my account which is noahAglick1234, my professor Moolinda Wu hasn't given me the Rebirth or the Forest Lord quest and I have checked the message boards and can't find anything about what the problem is with my account. I have done the Mossback quest to get the Oakheart tree in Mooshu and I was thinking if I did that quest, Moolinda Wu would give me the Rebirth quest and she didn't give it to me... So if you can help me in any way about what to do to get the quest or if you can go into my account and give me the quest or tell me what I'm missing please e-mail me at

Thank you very much!
Sincerely, Blaze Runner

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
noahAglick1234 on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
Hi my life account Blaze Runner level 62 is stuck. Now this is the 4th time i have messaged you for help on my account which is noahAglick1234, my professor Moolinda Wu hasn't given me the Rebirth or the Forest Lord quest and I have checked the message boards and can't find anything about what the problem is with my account. I have done the Mossback quest to get the Oakheart tree in Mooshu and I was thinking if I did that quest, Moolinda Wu would give me the Rebirth quest and she didn't give it to me... So if you can help me in any way about what to do to get the quest or if you can go into my account and give me the quest or tell me what I'm missing please e-mail me at

Thank you very much!
Sincerely, Blaze Runner
Did you do the previous spell quests? That might be it.