Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should we just have 3rd age PvP?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
So many people do the exploit glitch that everyone becomes a warlord very quickly. Almost every warlord I've talked to does the exploit! It is really frustrating because their rank stays the same when they lose yet everyone else's goes down. Which is another thing. It isn't really everyone anymore. With so many people doing the exploit, maybe we should just have 3rd age PvP and just reset everything. Other thoughts?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
lolly873 on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
So many people do the exploit glitch that everyone becomes a warlord very quickly. Almost every warlord I've talked to does the exploit! It is really frustrating because their rank stays the same when they lose yet everyone else's goes down. Which is another thing. It isn't really everyone anymore. With so many people doing the exploit, maybe we should just have 3rd age PvP and just reset everything. Other thoughts?
not fully true you need to win to get that status even if you flee your not winning. warlord means nowthing other than being able to buy the gear same as million badge a level 1 can get it wow amazing :D

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
lolly873 on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
I really don't want ranks reset...I have done many pvps, worked hard, and played legit to get my balance to nearly 2000 rating. I would prefer it if I did not lose this rating. Last time the ranks were reset, I was extremely annoyed, and I have many friends that were, as well. I think that resetting the rank again would hurt popular opinion of pvp, and should not happen.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Well, if we have 3rd age PVP it would get people who have a horribly bad ranks another chance. But, then again a lot of warlords would probably be Frustrated that their hard work would all be gone. But when people do the glitch they lose anyway when their not done doing the glitch. Wizard101 should have a new age maybe every 2 years maybe to give warlords a heads up. So, in conclusion Wizard101 should have 3rd age pvp.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
The PVP ranking system is not that great in more places than this current topic above. Is there really a surprise on who you face at high level PVP? I see setting (gear) for opponents all the time. If that is the case why not post your level and rank at the podium? The leader boards make it very predictable with who you play with a little research. Does this make it fun? I thought the fun was in the surprise of the duel, being the best well rounded wizard. On another note spamming smoke screen in group is also very strange playing method that is really just awful to watch as a spectator, is this fun? I have played this game for a long time, I would assume many other players feel the same. I guess maybe I looking to see different opinions on this? Please share you thoughts.