Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Khrysalis Part 1 & 2

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
When they say that Part 2 is gonna come out early 2014, does that mean it's ONLY the story of how Morganthe found Khrysalis OR is Part 2 like more of the world? Like, is Part 2 where more areas and whatnot is added to the world or is it only the story of how Morganthe found Khrysalis? I'm kinda confused on which one it is when they say "Part 2 will come out early 2014".

Hunter Watersmith Lvl 95

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
When they say that Part 2 is gonna come out early 2014, does that mean it's ONLY the story of how Morganthe found Khrysalis OR is Part 2 like more of the world? Like, is Part 2 where more areas and whatnot is added to the world or is it only the story of how Morganthe found Khrysalis? I'm kinda confused on which one it is when they say "Part 2 will come out early 2014".

Hunter Watersmith Lvl 95
No, part 2 should involve us crossing the starfall sea to reach the lands of the arachna otherwise known as Morganthe's territory. By the end of part 1, Morganthe has learned a verse of the song of creation (NOOO!) and is learning a second verse. With part 2, I believe this will be our mission: Stop Morganthe and free the Lords of Night from Morganthe's torturous Celestial Choir. I get a feeling we may see some old enemies resurface before we get too morganthe. As I was looking through the trophy room in Fort Rachias last night, I was able to determine Morganthe has visited the following worlds in search of followers for her cause: Krokotopia, Mooshu (Made obvious by Ghost Dog who talks about the way of the Samoorai, but possibly was born in Marleybone),Dragonspyre (As proved through Malistare Drake's return as Malistare the Undying), Celestia, Zafaria and Azteca (due to the fact that she has appeared in all 3 worlds). We also do know she has visited Wizard City, since she showed up there before we went to Avalon and offered us, Ambrose and the rest of Wizard City one last chance to join her and be sparred from being destroyed when she rewrites the spiral. In Khrysalis, as before, she appears and taunts us. But she appears as a apparition, like Headmaster Merle Ambrose, Lady Zenzen Seven Star of Azteca, Diego the Duel master and Inyaga Whitestripes of Zafaria do throughout Khrysalis, and with the Lady of the Lake of Avalon, Emperor Yoshihito of Mooshu and Professor Lydia Greyrose on the island of Arachna but dark purple in color.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
As stated by Mods earlier Khrysalis will compete the Morganthe arc, meaning one way or another she will be defeated; also as you complete part 1 there are other areas mentioned that must be traversed before reaching Morganthe's stronghold. Loads of more world to come and much later a new arc.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
They mean the second part of the world is coming out in early 2014, so they mean you can quest there in early 2014.

~Angela Gem, level 80

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
TY so MUCH GUYS!
Now i will know what to do when Khrysalis Part 2 comes out!
Blaze FireThorn- Level 95

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Malorn AshThorn446 on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
No, part 2 should involve us crossing the starfall sea to reach the lands of the arachna otherwise known as Morganthe's territory. By the end of part 1, Morganthe has learned a verse of the song of creation (NOOO!) and is learning a second verse. With part 2, I believe this will be our mission: Stop Morganthe and free the Lords of Night from Morganthe's torturous Celestial Choir. I get a feeling we may see some old enemies resurface before we get too morganthe. As I was looking through the trophy room in Fort Rachias last night, I was able to determine Morganthe has visited the following worlds in search of followers for her cause: Krokotopia, Mooshu (Made obvious by Ghost Dog who talks about the way of the Samoorai, but possibly was born in Marleybone),Dragonspyre (As proved through Malistare Drake's return as Malistare the Undying), Celestia, Zafaria and Azteca (due to the fact that she has appeared in all 3 worlds). We also do know she has visited Wizard City, since she showed up there before we went to Avalon and offered us, Ambrose and the rest of Wizard City one last chance to join her and be sparred from being destroyed when she rewrites the spiral. In Khrysalis, as before, she appears and taunts us. But she appears as a apparition, like Headmaster Merle Ambrose, Lady Zenzen Seven Star of Azteca, Diego the Duel master and Inyaga Whitestripes of Zafaria do throughout Khrysalis, and with the Lady of the Lake of Avalon, Emperor Yoshihito of Mooshu and Professor Lydia Greyrose on the island of Arachna but dark purple in color.
we will have go across starfall sea to morgantes territory

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
fire warrior on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
we will have go across starfall sea to morgantes territory
something makes me think we are going to have to go under or through the starfall sea for an underwater section of this world cause if you haven't noticed every world in the morganthe arc has had an underwater section
1. Celestia- mostly everything lol
2. Zafaria-Mirror Lake
3. Avalon- Deep water
4.Azteca- Pitch black lake
5. Khrysalis...- Starfall sea???

Jack DarkFlame 95

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
My theory is that the makers of this game are purposely delaying the release of part 2 Khrysalis because of the effect it may have on revenue streams..

Early 2014 is now over, we are well into 2014 now.

Nobody is fooling anyone, and the new weapons from Khrysalis are nothing to boast about..

Lets get this show on the road already please.. we have very devoted game players waiting to level up their wizards and craft some new gear. That should keep us busy and happy for a while don't you think?

Maybe as an idea after the final world is released you can upgrade the PVP area so that wizards can obtain new spells and levels via that channel alone?

Hmmmm food for thought...

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I agree 100%.
It's now April.
That's a third of the way thru the year.
Not exactly "early in 2014" is it?
I'm seriously thinking of quitting this game simply because of this.

Valcoor Dragonfinder (level 95)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009

I am just excited to explore and play this part 2. As a first generation wizard I feel obligated to defend and seek justice for all the wrongs Morganthe and anyone else that has done wrong against head master Ambrose and Wizard City and other Spiral Worlds!
I think KingsIsle is brilliant combining Dungeon and Dragons like quality to this game and MMORPG to entertaining with little cost for everyone who likes this style gaming. I can't wait to see what happens! Sorry I didn't answer your question but we will all have to wait for part 2.
Forever Fan and First Generation Wizard... Alura Storyshard Life Wizard

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I agree 100%.
It's now April.
That's a third of the way thru the year.
Not exactly "early in 2014" is it?
I'm seriously thinking of quitting this game simply because of this.

Valcoor Dragonfinder (level 95)
i did quit when i found it wasn't out the first day of 2014 (early 2014 is the day it becomes 2014 for me) i quit i'm only back because its out