Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weakening Avalon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
With the release of Khrysalis, it seems Avalon and Azteca were both nerfed.

I understand Azteca, the complaints flared up like crazy, thank you for that. But does anyone agree that Avalon was a perfect level of difficulty? I really didn't have trouble with the world. What do you all think?

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Avalon was great. There was no need to change it, but I suspect with the new worlds being introduced, the designers wanted to make progress easier for those who might still be having trouble getting through.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
rinkworks on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
With the release of Khrysalis, it seems Avalon and Azteca were both nerfed.

I understand Azteca, the complaints flared up like crazy, thank you for that. But does anyone agree that Avalon was a perfect level of difficulty? I really didn't have trouble with the world. What do you all think?
i completely agree. Avalon was PERFECT. in EVERY possible way. Whereas Azteca i found was incredibly hard. at the beginning of the world, i had little problems. but that was only at the very beginning. before long, i found it ridiculously hard to solo. i almost always had friends in Azteca (for bosses)