Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Poseidon Fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
So, I was fighting Poseidon on my lvl 70 and before I enter the battle I realize that he resists storm and he doesn't allow single prisms. He allows mass prisms, but I haven't gotten that spell yet. My plan was to kill the minions and then spam Insane Bolt because it does moon damage and Poseidon doesn't resist moon. (I didn't have any polymorph spells or tc) I knew that I could kill myself, but I figured the odds must be pretty low, otherwise Insane Bolt would be a very unreliable spell.

WRONG

After 12 Insane Bolts, I only hit Poseidon five times. Did I have bad luck, or is this normal? If this is normal, Insane Bolt is the worst spell ever. If it is not normal, I'd like to know what is normal. If someone could respond to this, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Pendragon slayer on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
So, I was fighting Poseidon on my lvl 70 and before I enter the battle I realize that he resists storm and he doesn't allow single prisms. He allows mass prisms, but I haven't gotten that spell yet. My plan was to kill the minions and then spam Insane Bolt because it does moon damage and Poseidon doesn't resist moon. (I didn't have any polymorph spells or tc) I knew that I could kill myself, but I figured the odds must be pretty low, otherwise Insane Bolt would be a very unreliable spell.

WRONG

After 12 Insane Bolts, I only hit Poseidon five times. Did I have bad luck, or is this normal? If this is normal, Insane Bolt is the worst spell ever. If it is not normal, I'd like to know what is normal. If someone could respond to this, I would appreciate it. Thank you.
I would say the odds are more like 50/50. I only used it a few times and was defeated by it and took it out of my deck.