Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What has been the longest world for you?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Hello!

I have been through every world up to Zafaria and I was wondering, what has been the longest world you guys

Celestia was such a dragged out world in my opinion, could have ended faster.

Miranda Starblood lvl 70

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
loviinngliz on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello!

I have been through every world up to Zafaria and I was wondering, what has been the longest world you guys

Miranda Starblood lvl 70
Celestia for me as well...followed by Zafaria which is where I quit because it's next to impossible to solo (and due to time constraints I do not have hours to wait around for someone to show up to help)

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Definitely Celestia. It was so hard,so grueling, I almost died. I'm serious, no joke.

Erica ShadowRunner lvl90 Balance~over and out

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Azteca for sure because even mob fights last more than a half hour.

Survivor
May 24, 2013
Hello!

Miranda Starblood lvl 70
I agree. Celestia has dragged on SO much. The areas are very cool plus learning about a new antagonist to the spiral after Malistaire Drake.. As we all know, (who have completed The Chancel in Celestia) Morganthe is up to no good. She plans to rewrite the spiral for her own dark needs. Continue exploring to find out what happens next!

I honestly think that Zafaria isn't too hard. You still continue learning about Morganthe. Right now I am in the Savanna in Zafaria. I have to get past:
  • Savanna
  • Zamunda & Zamunda Outskirts
  • Stone Town
  • Drum Jungle
  • Elephant Graveyard
  • Queen Elissa's Tomb
  • Mirror Lake (Final Dungeon)
FYI: Celestia has 14 areas. Could've ended sooner!
Wizard RainbowHeart level 62

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
for me it would definitely have to be Avalon but as I am soloing most of it that is understandable but after that it would have to be celestia

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
While I agree that celestia was very long and tedious, Azteca is by far the longest world to get through. It's also very, very hard to solo.

Austin Shadowblood, LVL 90

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Honestly, I know this sounds dumb, but I have to say MooShu. It is so long in reality, almost unreal. I think the bosses were a bit too difficult for the levels. After that, I'd have to say Celestia.

~ Scarlet Iceblade, promethean

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Azteca is by far the longest. Every world up to that could be finished solo within a few days to a week. Avalon, Zafaria and Celestia had a couple dungeons or bosses that held me up, depending what school wizard I was playing at the time. I would say Zafaria was the most tedious though. WAY too many kill this many lions and collect this many of that... As soon as you'd kill the 10 lions you'd get another quest to kill 10 more of the same, then another 10 of the same.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Mooshu was waaaaaayyyy longer than it needed to be. All but one of my wizards have completed it, and it was slow torture every time... Lots of pointless running around, way worse than Azteca (and I don't say that very often).

Only one wizard did any of the side quests. It just got to be too much for me after a while.

-v.

90 and
40 and

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I am still on Celestia, and I agree it has been the longest world so far. The increase of difficulty alone makes CL harder, and it has so many areas. Also, finding the best gear in CL (critical is introduced) is a hassle.

Dylan Frostgem-lvl 59

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
So far I've done Azteca on two different wizards, my storm wizard and my fire wizard. Both times it took me about three months to finish the entire world. What I don't understand is that people seemed to hate it a lot more than I did, and also seemed to have a lot more trouble. It wasn't hard pursay, just time consuming. I am glad that they're nerfing it though

Sean Firesword Level 90 "One in a Million"
Sean Stormsword Level 90 "Master of Storm"
Sean Icesword Level 51 "Savior of the Spiral"

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Hello!

Miranda Starblood lvl 70
Hey everyone! I say that every world is the longest because, if you add up all the places in every world, that would be a lot don't you think!? - Sydney Star Grandmaster wizard See you in the game!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I think Celestia, once I get though the other end of that world I lose desire to go on really. It's the mark of an up hill battle from there on. Long drawn out battles sprinkled with really long drawn out boss battles with a few cheaters mixed in. My ideal game ends in DragonSprye.

Most of my wizards get deleted at the end of Zafaria. I have taken 2 wizards though AV and they are parked in AZ. I may continue on with one but the other is now a retired gardener.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Krokotopia and Celestia. First of all, Krok is literally the longest world, with the most areas. It may have been easy, but it could have been much shorter. Second, on Celestia, I haven't even finished DS and I know the pain. I looked at the world map, so many crazy places! Also, when I was helping my friend in Stormriven (I think it was that place... ) regular street fights took 15 minutes too long. I like the looks and introductions in Celestia (like criticals and the detail to underwater-related functions) but still, street mobs shouldn't boost their health all the way to 2000 that quickly.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
SoupWizard64 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
Krokotopia and Celestia. First of all, Krok is literally the longest world, with the most areas. It may have been easy, but it could have been much shorter. Second, on Celestia, I haven't even finished DS and I know the pain. I looked at the world map, so many crazy places! Also, when I was helping my friend in Stormriven (I think it was that place... ) regular street fights took 15 minutes too long. I like the looks and introductions in Celestia (like criticals and the detail to underwater-related functions) but still, street mobs shouldn't boost their health all the way to 2000 that quickly.
While Krok may have the most areas, it is actually fairly easy. I've done it multiple times with on level wizards and it really hasn't taken long. Krok has 17 areas total I guess (not counting balance school). For me, Azteca was the longest and most painful world. With Krok, they had so much Egyptian History to fit into one small world, so they did the best they could. Mooshu was Japan back when the Samurai basically ran the show. Celetsia was based off of the mythical underwater city of Atlantis, while Zafaria was based on the old African Kingdoms. Avalon was based upon the famous story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and Azteca speaks for itself in it's name. Azteca was based upon the old Central and South American kingdoms/ tribes of the Inca, Aztecs and Mayans. Aquila is from the 2 greatest ancient kingdoms/ empires of Greece and Rome. Now, most of the stuff there is Greek (like the guards and soldiers) with the twist adding Roman outfits to the civilians. Marleybone would have to be based off of industrial England. The worlds mentioned were actually some of the hardest ones I've faced.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Hardest World?

Probably Celestia or Dragonspyre. Celestia is waay long, and the jump from Dragonspyre is drastic. I would also say Dragonspyre because the enemies actually have fairly high health, even mobs. These were probably some of my least favorite worlds, though.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
the longest world is krok. it takes way to long. and dragonsphyere.it is just so dimb.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Wizard City because I needed membership, but completion time was Dragonspyre, I started Dragonspyre in May and finished it in September. Btw Celestia is a pain. O_O

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I am only in Avalon. but Celestia I think is the longest world by far.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Celestia was the longest world for me, that was before I got my present stats, it should be understood though that I am level 85 right now, lol. I Soloed Avalon, and I mostly soloed Zafaria, which proved to be a challenge, and that's obviously where I got help from crowns and other wizards. Azteca seems cool. But yeah, Celestia, longest world agreed.

Blaze Skullthorn, Lvl 85.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Malorn AshThorn446 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
While Krok may have the most areas, it is actually fairly easy. I've done it multiple times with on level wizards and it really hasn't taken long. Krok has 17 areas total I guess (not counting balance school). For me, Azteca was the longest and most painful world. With Krok, they had so much Egyptian History to fit into one small world, so they did the best they could. Mooshu was Japan back when the Samurai basically ran the show. Celetsia was based off of the mythical underwater city of Atlantis, while Zafaria was based on the old African Kingdoms. Avalon was based upon the famous story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and Azteca speaks for itself in it's name. Azteca was based upon the old Central and South American kingdoms/ tribes of the Inca, Aztecs and Mayans. Aquila is from the 2 greatest ancient kingdoms/ empires of Greece and Rome. Now, most of the stuff there is Greek (like the guards and soldiers) with the twist adding Roman outfits to the civilians. Marleybone would have to be based off of industrial England. The worlds mentioned were actually some of the hardest ones I've faced.
I know Krok is easy, I said so, but the reason it is still a pain is that it gets kind of boring around the Vault of Ice forward (until Krokopatra, everyone gets tense for the final boss).