Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New quest line! Say goodbye to merle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I JUST thought of this. We all know Merle is VERY old. I think its time we say goodbye in a new quest line. This is ment for after the morganth quest line finishes. In this quest line you are called up by Merle to go ask around on a strange radio you find. You visit bartlebe (not sure if i spelled that right) and ask him. When you first get there Bartlebe says "Hello young wizard what can i help you with?" And you get a strange radio message. It is a very strange voice and it says "The spiral is doomed and Ravenwood will fall!" Bartlebe is unsure of where the message is from and he suggests for you to go right to Merle's office. When you arrive you find Gamma where Merle would be. Gamma says to you "I have horrible news! Merle has gone missing and i have no idea where he has gone! He always tells me if he is leaving! There may be clues on his disappearance. Check around his office. There is still hope!" You visit different parts of his office only to find nothing. You go back to Gamma. Gamma replies "Oh this is no good. Maybe someone has seen something strange. We need all the help we can get. Could you please ask Moolinda Wu, Lydia Grayrose, Bartlebe, and Cyrus Drake? They should know something." You go and visit each proffeser and they have no idea. Once you go to bartlebe he says. "No i have seen nothing. But maybe others know of something useful. I feel a disturbance in the blance of things. Something is horribly wrong. Please try asking around the spiral. I feel that we can get information out of Tinu Bhak'Mal, Sherlock Bones, The Emporer of Mooshu, and The Lore Master." You head to Tinu and he says "Merle has disappeared? Oh this is bad news. He has kept peace in our world. Im afraid without him the kroks will take over again! I think i saw this strange shadow. I wasn't sure what it was or if it was real. I thought I imagined it. I hope this helps." Then you go to Sherlock Bones. "Hmm... I can solve this mystery! I found a small clue earlier. It was only a black piece of cloth. It had a strange black mist comming off of it. I hope this was of assistance." You travel to The Emporer next. "Yes.......Merle. I feel a disturbance in peace. Mooshu is in trouble.... The trees are covered in webs." Next is The Lore Master "I know much and i know a force using shadow magic has arrived. Not even i can use such a dark magic." You travel back to bartlebe and show him the evidence. "Merle has ben captured and something dark has arisen. We must find a way to stop it. Meanwhile we need a new headmaster or headmistress."

This is to be continued! Add on to it if you like.

Fallon level 50

Light cannot exist without darkness as good cannot exist without evil.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
hmm, we have had merle in this game for years maybe time for a change?

Blaze Stormstone, 90

Survivor
May 25, 2009
fallon lotusleaf on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
I JUST thought of this. We all know Merle is VERY old. I think its time we say goodbye in a new quest line. This is ment for after the morganth quest line finishes. In this quest line you are called up by Merle to go ask around on a strange radio you find. You visit bartlebe (not sure if i spelled that right) and ask him. When you first get there Bartlebe says "Hello young wizard what can i help you with?" And you get a strange radio message. It is a very strange voice and it says "The spiral is doomed and Ravenwood will fall!" Bartlebe is unsure of where the message is from and he suggests for you to go right to Merle's office. When you arrive you find Gamma where Merle would be. Gamma says to you "I have horrible news! Merle has gone missing and i have no idea where he has gone! He always tells me if he is leaving! There may be clues on his disappearance. Check around his office. There is still hope!" You visit different parts of his office only to find nothing. You go back to Gamma. Gamma replies "Oh this is no good. Maybe someone has seen something strange. We need all the help we can get. Could you please ask Moolinda Wu, Lydia Grayrose, Bartlebe, and Cyrus Drake? They should know something." You go and visit each proffeser and they have no idea. Once you go to bartlebe he says. "No i have seen nothing. But maybe others know of something useful. I feel a disturbance in the blance of things. Something is horribly wrong. Please try asking around the spiral. I feel that we can get information out of Tinu Bhak'Mal, Sherlock Bones, The Emporer of Mooshu, and The Lore Master." You head to Tinu and he says "Merle has disappeared? Oh this is bad news. He has kept peace in our world. Im afraid without him the kroks will take over again! I think i saw this strange shadow. I wasn't sure what it was or if it was real. I thought I imagined it. I hope this helps." Then you go to Sherlock Bones. "Hmm... I can solve this mystery! I found a small clue earlier. It was only a black piece of cloth. It had a strange black mist comming off of it. I hope this was of assistance." You travel to The Emporer next. "Yes.......Merle. I feel a disturbance in peace. Mooshu is in trouble.... The trees are covered in webs." Next is The Lore Master "I know much and i know a force using shadow magic has arrived. Not even i can use such a dark magic." You travel back to bartlebe and show him the evidence. "Merle has ben captured and something dark has arisen. We must find a way to stop it. Meanwhile we need a new headmaster or headmistress."

Fallon level 50

(continued) "Hmm....But how will we find the right headmaster or headmistress." Bartlebe asks. You explain to him that it would be best to travel to Avalon in search of a new headmaster or headmistress because Merle was a great headmaster for many years. "Yes you make sense young wizard. Go see if you can find a clue on a new headmaster or headmistress." You head to Avalon. You ask the first person/animal you see (Im too low to go to Avalon but i believe you visit a fox knight? Tell me if im wrong) "Greetings young wizard. Its good to see you again. Is there anything i can do. We must repay you for saving our land." You explain the situation to the knight. "Oh. Well there has been someone knew to town. I think her name is Liza Shadowlancer. She is very powerful. You could ask her to be headmistress!" You find Liza. "Oh? You need a headmistress and want ME? Well why wouldn't you. Of course i will!" Liza is younger woman with long black hair and pale skin. She has black eyes that would make you scared if you hadn't studied for a test! Something in the depths seemed evil. But the knight told you she was great. You go back to Merle's old office to meet Gamma and Liza there. They were chatting. "Well i was born in Avalon. My parents are Avalonian. I lived there for a short time until my dad retires as a knight. I was 4 by the time we moved to Marleybone. It is a very wonderful city. I learned propper manners there. My father got a job as a merchant. He sold clothing to marleyboneians. In her free time mother would craft and hold lessons. She got small amounts of money from this. When I was 10 or so we went on vacation to Wizard City. I loved it there. I went to school there and learned Death magic" Liza notices you. "Oh hello wizard. Everything is all set."

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
NO NO NO

I like your quest line idea that Ambrose goes missing but he should only disappear for a single world

Could Thundershard Level 42 wizard

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
fallon lotusleaf on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:

Fallon level 50

It's not gonna be you? Ever since the events at Golem Tower, I've been wondering about becoming Headmaster.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Well what im saying is since this begins after you finish the morganth quest line i think Merle will only be invisible to those who are working on this. Young wizards that just join have to talk to Merle!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Coyle Thundershard on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
NO NO NO

I like your quest line idea that Ambrose goes missing but he should only disappear for a single world

Could Thundershard Level 42 wizard
It would be like the chapter 2 part of W101

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
wraithcaster on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
It's not gonna be you? Ever since the events at Golem Tower, I've been wondering about becoming Headmaster.
Sorry to break your bubble but your and everybody player's wizard never talks and plus if you were headmaster, the game would have to have randomly generated events due to what you do and it would be single-player because then everyone would be headmaster and then Wizard101 would be in peril, everyone packing up their bags and moving back to Earth, then FINALLY, Wizard101 closes so yea. We don't want that conclusion and plus Wizard101 isn't single-player so a NPC will have to do. The only way is to have another copy of single-player and plus since it won't be with other players, there would be really no point to have a member. Also the game should be at the price of 60$ for single-player since most games that are very good and the game would be 60$ at first for single-player and KI can lower the price from there.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I agree that merle ambrose should go missing for one world. but if he goes away the whole game, that will effect the ambrose's hair reagent.