Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double person mount for girls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I've been wanting to get a double player mount, but they all seem so boyish. I really don't want to ride with my friend on a dino or tree. Could you possibly create something more girly? I've only been playing for 5 months, so maybe you have something during the Christmas season, like a 2 person sleigh. I don't know. Just a thought. Thanks.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
Too... boyish? All right, I know everyone has their own tastes, but I love all the two-person mounts. I love the hydra (although that's a three-person mount) and I have the Great Hornocerous. And riding on a dino? That's amazing! I just don't understand where the "too boyish" thing is coming from. I'm a girl and I love all these mounts, so does that mean I'm being "too boyish" or something?

I do like your idea of a sleigh, though. That sounds fun. c:

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Maybe a little deuce coupe? A lime green or flamingo pink T-bird she can have fun, fun, fun in? (Needs more Foster Grants and wind effect in hairstyles)

Two person mount in the front seat, pet rides in the rumble seat. *sees piggle wearing 1920's motocross goggles*

For those of you who question the flavor of cars in the Spiral, remember that for most of the world, cars WERE magic - from Around the World in 80 Days to Herbie the Love Bug to Knight Rider. The mysterious black sedans of the underworld and the Secret Service; the heiress in her 1931 Bugatti Type 40 with an equally long-snouted platinum-coat Afghan hound lounging on the white suede seat next to her; the model T that could accommodate a seemingly endless number of college students on a weekend getaway; you name it, there's a bit of magic here and there among the countless mundane vehicles clogging the Spiral.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
lol. I do like the piggle with the goggles. Hmmm, how about a motorcycle with the side seat for your partner. Make it so that you can choose the color. And have it backfire every once in a while.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
coralei on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
lol. I do like the piggle with the goggles. Hmmm, how about a motorcycle with the side seat for your partner. Make it so that you can choose the color. And have it backfire every once in a while.
this one would be a riot, just imagine a dozen or so sputtering around the commons at the same time. Never be piece and quiet anywhere in the spiral again!!!