Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stats stitch

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
no i don't mean if too pieces of gear have the same stats their added together i mean if they have same stat it takes the bigger stat, and no crowns gear (although it would cost crowns), if one piece of gear has a universal stat and other has a school stat and school stat is bigger then the universal you subtract the universal from it and then have that for school and keep universal, if universal is bigger or same size it just takes away the school stat and keeps universal, and to prevent an op on life if one has incoming and other has outgoing it takes the one with the larger heal % not both

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Could you dumb this down part-by-part? The way this is worded is making no sense whatsoever to me.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
rinkworks on Oct 28, 2013 wrote:
Could you dumb this down part-by-part? The way this is worded is making no sense whatsoever to me.
stitching 2 pieces of gear to get better stats if you have a piece of gear with 17% storm damage and one with 12% storm damage it has 17% storm damage but possibly maybe better accuracy from the 12% storm damage and no using crowns gear on this if a piece of gear has 10% universal resistance and other has 17% fire resist it has 10% universal and 7% fire (still 17% against fire) and if you have a piece of gear with 21% incoming healing and other has 22% outgoing it just uses the 22% outgoing understand yet? i think i might be able to dumb it down instead of provide examples