Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

life not healing?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
it seems theurgists (life wizards) aren't healing much i don't blame it on pets i blame it on their op gear sets giving incoming healing instead of outgoing and infection doom and gloom etc idea for a new life spell rank 4 removes all negative healing charms from self and opens up a 15% heal dome to get rid of a doom and gloom as for the gear sets giving incoming healing instead of outgoing i hope they will change that at level 120 when they make the new version of waterworks

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
critical blizzard on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
it seems theurgists (life wizards) aren't healing much i don't blame it on pets i blame it on their op gear sets giving incoming healing instead of outgoing and infection doom and gloom etc idea for a new life spell rank 4 removes all negative healing charms from self and opens up a 15% heal dome to get rid of a doom and gloom as for the gear sets giving incoming healing instead of outgoing i hope they will change that at level 120 when they make the new version of waterworks
Now, excuse me for asking this, but your punctuation made it difficult to follow your thoughts, are you complaining that you would prefer Theurgists to heal more?

~Shannon Skybreaker

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Shannon Skybreaker on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
Now, excuse me for asking this, but your punctuation made it difficult to follow your thoughts, are you complaining that you would prefer Theurgists to heal more?

~Shannon Skybreaker
well when was the last time their spell quest gave them a healing spell? rebirth and why does their waterworks hades set give incoming healing instead of outgoing?

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Well, every spell can't be a healing spell. Then life would be all heals. Plus. They have quite a few healing spells. And pets just give healing spells.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
critical blizzard on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
well when was the last time their spell quest gave them a healing spell? rebirth and why does their waterworks hades set give incoming healing instead of outgoing?
Well, I cannot speak upon KingsIsle's behalf, considering I do not know. However, KI seems to understand that Theurgists need more attack spells for these new worlds. Being a Theurgist myself, I'm quite grateful for spells like Forest Lord and Gnomes. If we could only heal, then we could never get anything done alone. Before you get too judgmental of Theurgists, do imagine yourself in our shoes.
Thank you.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Shannon Skybreaker on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
Well, I cannot speak upon KingsIsle's behalf, considering I do not know. However, KI seems to understand that Theurgists need more attack spells for these new worlds. Being a Theurgist myself, I'm quite grateful for spells like Forest Lord and Gnomes. If we could only heal, then we could never get anything done alone. Before you get too judgmental of Theurgists, do imagine yourself in our shoes.
Thank you.

~Shannon Skybreaker
lol i have a theurgist and soloing shouldn't be something the healing class should be good at it and if it is their terribly failing at making life how it should be

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
I really wish teachers would stress to students that proper grammar isn't only for "formal situations," but that's beside the point. Life is doing just fine with healing others; Blaze Lifehammer has gear that gives him over 100 outgoing heal boost!

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
critical blizzard on Oct 10, 2013 wrote:
lol i have a theurgist and soloing shouldn't be something the healing class should be good at it and if it is their terribly failing at making life how it should be
There are some places within this game that you need to do alone, or there is nobody else around to help you. I believe you would like to be able to pack in some damage under these circumstances, no?

~Shannon Skybreaker

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Shannon Skybreaker on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
There are some places within this game that you need to do alone, or there is nobody else around to help you. I believe you would like to be able to pack in some damage under these circumstances, no?

~Shannon Skybreaker
all i am saying is they could give life one new heal all or something for a spell quest and the spell i mentioned in beginning and for their next op gear to give outgoing healing

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
critical blizzard on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
I personally don't mind the incoming heal boost (because its only like 4 if my memory is right), but it would be nice if KI split the incoming heal boost and made 2 incoming and 2 outgoing. I understand life is suppose to be the "Healer" but it's getting a bit old being just a tool in pvp or questing. All i get done is healing my friends during boss battles. Or guardian spiriting them in pvp. We are weak but not worthless. 4 lifes in a pvp is way more powerful than many people would like to think. I got warlord because of 4v4ing with 3 other life friends from captain to warlord.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
critical blizzard on Oct 12, 2013 wrote:
all i am saying is they could give life one new heal all or something for a spell quest and the spell i mentioned in beginning and for their next op gear to give outgoing healing
I just do not feel as if we need a new healing spell. Satyr and Rebirth all ready do a fair amount of healing. I believe that unless our health shoots up, Theurgists need better attacking spells than healing. Perhaps, if they continue making levels, then we will need a new healing spell, just not now.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Shannon Skybreaker on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I just do not feel as if we need a new healing spell. Satyr and Rebirth all ready do a fair amount of healing. I believe that unless our health shoots up, Theurgists need better attacking spells than healing. Perhaps, if they continue making levels, then we will need a new healing spell, just not now.

~Shannon Skybreaker
ok fine no new healing spell yet but next time they add something like waterworks there isn't a down side of making life's set do outgoing healing instead of incoming and this spell needs to be learned from life spell quest is balance school so doesn't get dispelled rank 3 removes all life dispels and negative healing charms from self and adds a plus 15% healing dome (you know like sanctuary but a lot less) this way all negatives to healing are gone for a couple rounds and life wizards can heal