Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Present reciveves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I don' really know how many people have been talking about it, but I wanna know! what have you gotten from the maaaany presents scattered around the spiral. I wanted to put this topic up(if anyone hasn't already, I didn't look ;))to tell everyone of the prospers or disappointments.

So let loose! this is for your experiences!

-flash

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
flash siren on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
I don' really know how many people have been talking about it, but I wanna know! what have you gotten from the maaaany presents scattered around the spiral. I wanted to put this topic up(if anyone hasn't already, I didn't look ;))to tell everyone of the prospers or disappointments.

So let loose! this is for your experiences!

-flash
I first hope there are no "disappointments" or complaints. These are presents - free items that KI does not have to give away at all.

I have received lots and lots of pet snacks, treasure cards, one-day and seven-day mounts and today received a pixie queen pet. I was totally surprised...and extremely grateful.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I have gotten many 1 day mounts, cards and per snacks. Congrats to those who got a pet! My only complaint is the unmounting bug... When opening a gift, your mount unequips itself. However, it is easily gotten over when I get that cool mount.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Just today, I was venturing around Celestia doing side quests, and came across a "present" box. I didn't know what this was at first, so i just hit "x". I got some gold, and a couple of reagents and pet snacks. I think that these boxes are pretty neat, and fun to see what you get. Keep scattering them around!

Emmaline Iceshard
Lvl. 62 Legendary Thaumaturge

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
These presents have been a really fun break in the game.

We have gotten, pet snacks, treasure cards, mount rentals, Unicorns, Imps and Jade Oni's.

Still hoping for the elusive Pixie Queen. It's like a treasure hunt.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aerofool on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
I have gotten many 1 day mounts, cards and per snacks. Congrats to those who got a pet! My only complaint is the unmounting bug... When opening a gift, your mount unequips itself. However, it is easily gotten over when I get that cool mount.
It's not a bug; you are celebrating getting a present.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I've gotten a bunch of snacks and reagents and a Jade Oni. I'm very grateful that KI gave us more presents

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
So far the best thing I got was a 7 day alphyn mount I hope I get the jade oni