Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winterbane frost beetle pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
When I was playing on my ice in winterbane. Tyrfing dropped the ice beetle pet on the first time I did winterbane on my ice wizard, am I lucky?

David Winterblade (I quitted on Jason and started a ice, and my sister quitted wizard101 cause she wants to continue her life not on the computer, cause she just turn 20 I will miss her cause she just moved out of the house)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Richard Stormshiel... on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
When I was playing on my ice in winterbane. Tyrfing dropped the ice beetle pet on the first time I did winterbane on my ice wizard, am I lucky?

David Winterblade (I quitted on Jason and started a ice, and my sister quitted wizard101 cause she wants to continue her life not on the computer, cause she just turn 20 I will miss her cause she just moved out of the house)
Sounds lucky to me. Concrates on the pet.

On the other note, most adults, do eventually flee the nest, it's part of growing up. I am sure unless it's a long distance move you will see her still. It's also possible that after the dust settles from the move she may decide to return to Wizards101, when things have calmed down a bit in her life.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
Rachel dragon whispersaid: i feel bad for you i am 10 and sister close to move out. thinking that im going take her wizard place very soon but i think the beetle is Rare cause it was out just right now everybody rly want to get it by hacthing other pets and no wizard havent got it by killing a monster so lucky rare for you

Rachel

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Hey man congrats on beetle i just wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to get a rain or storm beetle pet. Please tell me how if you do. Adam Duskwraith Level 42 Master

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Elemantal4245 on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hey man congrats on beetle i just wanted to know if anyone can tell me how to get a rain or storm beetle pet. Please tell me how if you do. Adam Duskwraith Level 42 Master
Research those bugs here, young wizard. It will tell you about pet and where it comes from.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Survivor
May 29, 2009
i think its rare for it to drops grats on it thou