Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World after Azteca!?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Well, I have been thinking about what the world after Azteca might be.
I think i'd want it to be a really cool death world, like an extended version of the Wild, or the Wyrd.
I also wanted to say i've been loving the new "Aquila" world.
I can't wait to lvl my myth up a lil' more so i can do Tartarus.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 85

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I say empyrea. It was mentioned in the quest for the basilisk spell and it has skies (vast ones). In Morganthe's chant "Horn will call, the skies will fall" and son on. The skies of empyrea are dangerous plus drake mentioned then meaning watch out (You came to him for the hardest part of the first arc and now the hardest world). This isn't confirmed but it will be something big and monstrous. Ki has done done big and monstrous like minor updates then BOOM! Celestia. And at level 50 you battled Malistaire, so I think every 50 levels has something big. Be prepared, KI is surprising. I have played this game since 2010 and I know Ki can pull off something huge. I say, morganthe is coming up and she will be.... a life wiz. Think about it. She was the brightest and best student, then corrupted. She could represent the dark side of life.

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
In my mind and how I think, I think the new world could most likely be Polaris for a strange reason. Oh and might I help you with xibalba, if you have attempted, or think you can't? ( Or help in general.) If ever, I am Matthew Skullsword, level 90

I might be most likely found roaming Celestia, for I am helping a friend.

Survivor
May 25, 2013
CrazyZombie11440 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
I think i'd want it to be a really cool death world, like an extended version of the Wild, or the Wyrd.
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 85
SThedgehogHog
First of all the new world after azteca might be Polaris, Mirage, etc. But! The next world must have something to do with the door in haunted cave! Who knows? Maybe the spiral key for the next world is thereIt might even be acces to a new world, like the chariot in cyclops lane that brought you to aquila. Or it might be where morganthe brings in her end game! There are so many possibilities. I am so excited and and curious

Chase Moondust lvl 70

p.s. good luck valkoor! :)

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
critical death on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I say empyrea. It was mentioned in the quest for the basilisk spell and it has skies (vast ones). In Morganthe's chant "Horn will call, the skies will fall" and son on. The skies of empyrea are dangerous plus drake mentioned then meaning watch out (You came to him for the hardest part of the first arc and now the hardest world). This isn't confirmed but it will be something big and monstrous. Ki has done done big and monstrous like minor updates then BOOM! Celestia. And at level 50 you battled Malistaire, so I think every 50 levels has something big. Be prepared, KI is surprising. I have played this game since 2010 and I know Ki can pull off something huge. I say, morganthe is coming up and she will be.... a life wiz. Think about it. She was the brightest and best student, then corrupted. She could represent the dark side of life.
By the skies will fall, which you were talking about in Morganthe's chant, I am fairly certain she is talking about the skies falling in Azteca, after you finish Xibalba.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 85
please no new worlds yet please am still on zafaria and am almost done please give me some time please

alexandra iceheart 35
sydney spiritwalker 72

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
It might be a world called mirage. Some girl in Wysteria tournament tells you about it.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I think the 'Skies will fall' part was about the Xibalba falling. Though I would like to see Empyrea. Or even better Polaris or Mirage. I'd like Mirage baecuase the cats are nice for once.

Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
"skies will fall" was definitely about Xibalba in Azteca. I think Morganthe even said it in the final dungeon of Azteca (which was Xibalba). I would have liked to see Aquila be a world in the Morganthe arc since they mentioned other non-playable locations in pirate101.
Mark Shadowstaff Level 90

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Doesn't much matter. What I dont want is diversions in the form of 'sub worlds'. Does me no good if I'm xp maxed and no new side quests are added to exsisting worlds to cover the gap. Same same levels and spells.

BL? At that point all it is ...is a marketing tool for the bosses at corporate to make cash the easy way.
Why Pirate was probably invented. Imo. A flop. Imo. Resources and creative effort could have had us possibly two more major worlds and not these busts like Atlantea. Why do that when at best I might get a spell after I have been forced to repeat scenarios 5-10.

Hurry up KIE or my membership might not be renewed.

ps. A last note. I'm not a whinner...but I have seen far to many game developers adhoc into different spinoffs or derivations to only find that they were bust and resources and capital drained. Now that might be a good tax right off gimmick...but it's a flop to the customer. And Plllllllllease KIE don't make me fight in a world that mandates I have to use Pirate to get there.

That's another marketing tool that's routinely used to gain revenue after a flop.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Imagine a world where you could go into pirate101