Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am having trouble with quests! to hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
I am having a bunch of trouble with questing, it started when i was about at the end of CL and now i can't get through my quest's, i'm level 58 death! my name is Moira DarkHeart

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Lvl 55 storm You can always ask for help from king style or is it just like help with questing in general

Explorer
May 14, 2009
I had a very hard time with Celestia as a storm. I did most of it on my own. The two tips I can tell you would be to use shield treasure cards, and stock up on them. They help a lot on boss fights.

Also, get to level 60, and get your water works gear. You will see a difference.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
personally I never have trouble questing, I suggest the best for you would be calling some friends to help out a little bit of treasure cards cant hurt either ;) im Elizabeth lvl 59 (soon to be 60 :) )

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I. Just. Hate. Celestia!!!! The bosses are difficult , almost died on the first one even with my good dragonsypre gear need to do wintertusk lol

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Celestia was hard for me but I completed it. The hard thing was the final dungeon ( Trial of the Spheres ) and the part where you fight Hydro Mechs, Aqua bots and something else...

...Then I completed it. :)

-Shannon D. Level 77

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Stormgem307 on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
I. Just. Hate. Celestia!!!! The bosses are difficult , almost died on the first one even with my good dragonsypre gear need to do wintertusk lol
Bingo!!!!! Doing Grizz and WinterTusk will make a world of difference. You will also gain several levels by the time you finish WinterTusk, have better gear either as drops or crafted, which will make Celestia much easier. And in order to get future spell and pet quests, you will need to have done certain quests in Wintertusk.

IF some of you have not already joined the fansite:
www.wizard101central.com

You may want to consider doing so. There is all kinds of information about quests, creatures, spells, pets and gear that can be found there as well help. There is a WiKi on that site that is very useful. There are players that create guides to all quests for all worlds.