Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glorious Golden Archon is Laurel Badge?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Hello, I just turned in the quest for the Tartarus dungeon in Aquila, and Silenus told me that I would be named "Glorious Golden Archon". The badge I received, however, was simply "Laurel Badge". Is this a bug, or working as intended?

Survivor
May 28, 2011
bionaknight on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I just turned in the quest for the Tartarus dungeon in Aquila, and Silenus told me that I would be named "Glorious Golden Archon". The badge I received, however, was simply "Laurel Badge". Is this a bug, or working as intended?
I had a similar odd situation with this badge. I was given the badge "Laurel Badge" to start with - I even equipped and displayed this badge. When I logged in the next day, the badge ("Laurel Badge") was gone and was replaced with "Glorious Golden Archon" badge. I have a friend with the same issue as myself and he is awaiting a response from the KI tech team as to the reason for this situation. The badge in question is on page 28 of my badge list. I am guessing there is a small bug regarding the badge and its "true" name. I hope we learn the answer to this difference soon.