Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Falling Pyramid help in Twin Giants

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Can someone help me with the Falling Pyramid quest in Twin Giants, please? I usually seek the help of Logan BlazeDragon or Jade WinterHaven, but one or both of them are finished with the game and are usually busy helping others. One other that has helped me isn't on when I log in, so I have been seeking my badges around the Spiral while waiting for help.

It may seem like a small request to others, but I enjoy having friends assist me in the game, since I badly need the help in winning battles in Azteca.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I can help, Level 90 and finished the game. I need to know your time so I can compare them and see when and where we can meet.

See ya soon!!

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I usually login around 10:30am to noon at the earliest and about 3pm at the latest. Unless I have to be logged into the game, I am standing on the sigil either on my Lion or with my Woolly Mammoth pet dancing around waiting for me to do something.

Please give me your name in the game, so that I can know who you are in the game. I always sign off with my oldest wizard.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I can offer help, just tell me time and place. I am a balance, and trust me, my attacks are high.

Cole Dunerunner Lvl 90

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Thanks guys, but Diana Stormbringer L90 helped me last night. I need help with the Jaguar that is suggested to help you to ascend the molten steps to Xilbaba. Btw, she is also looking for help with it. As far as I know, I have the Jaguar to defeat, the boss past the UFO in Mangrove Marsh and Xilbaba to complete.

I am usually haunting the Twin Giants area during the day (10:30AM, and usually stop before 8pm Sun-Fri.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90