Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Mysterious Room

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2013
I went in the back entrance of Merle Ambrose's house/study and I ended up in this room full of floating wisps of light and a small desk. Anyone have any idea what that room is meant for? No one is ever in there except for maybe Gamma but I think, personally, that the room is quite weird? Use you imagination and think up what it could be for!!

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
balancegirl831 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I went in the back entrance of Merle Ambrose's house/study and I ended up in this room full of floating wisps of light and a small desk. Anyone have any idea what that room is meant for? No one is ever in there except for maybe Gamma but I think, personally, that the room is quite weird? Use you imagination and think up what it could be for!!
It's Headmaster Ambrose's tower, and Gamma is obviously his pet; and the wisps of light are dust shown by the crystal lamp, and the crystal lamp is projecting an image of the Spiral. Hope it helps!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
its for the great spiral to be shown like were your from and its also another work space heck, it could
be gamma's full room any one of those

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
balancegirl831 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
spoiler alert!

later on in the game (right before avalon), this really evil lady named morganthe shows up there and says to ambrose, "Hello ambrose. and look! you've brought your pet wizard with you. now that i've reclaimed my deck of shadows, im going to rewrite the spiral. this is your one chance to join me, or else be washed away in the tide of chaos!"
Talon WillowCloud, lv 89