Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Blades Get Boost

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Hello, I know I'm a little dated, but how are people getting the +45% balance blades and +50% ice blades? Are these treasure cards only? Or is there a way to get my blades boosted?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Malorn Icecaster on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I know I'm a little dated, but how are people getting the +45% balance blades and +50% ice blades? Are these treasure cards only? Or is there a way to get my blades boosted?
Sounds like it maybe adding Sharpen Blade to get these boosted. It is a Sun spell in Aztecia.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
They are probably using sharpened blade, a sun enchant to boost blades

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
There is an astral spell that adds 10% to a blade. You get it in Azteca I think

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
They use the spell Sharpened Blade which gives their blade a +10%.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
While you were gone, a new world came out called Azteca. It features new astral spells (including potent trap which increases trap percentage and sharpened blade which increases a blade by ten percent). It's main storyline is that the evil necromancer Morganthe is sending a meteor down upon Azteca and you need to stop her!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Yes there is a way do get your blades boosted, there is this sun spell called 'Sharpened blade' (or something like that) that increases the percentage of the blade there is also a sun spell called 'potent trap' that boosts, well, traps

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
it is a sun school enhancement that adds +10% to any blade (except pet or gear items); it's called sharpened blade, and is available only to players who are over level 86 and have completed the star school quest (given at level 84).

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009