Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
Hello I am a balance lvl 73 and I'm about half way through Avalon and I have not gotten my spell yet, can you help me? The quest for it came up but the guy doesn't have a explanation point on him

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Alex wild rider on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am a balance lvl 73 and I'm about half way through Avalon and I have not gotten my spell yet, can you help me? The quest for it came up but the guy doesn't have a explanation point on him
I am level 90 and I still haven't gotten that spell yet !!!!XD!!! so don't feel bad!
Jenifer anvil level 90

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Necromancergirl444 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I am level 90 and I still haven't gotten that spell yet !!!!XD!!! so don't feel bad!
Jenifer anvil level 90
I know that didn't help just wanted to point it out

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Fryer Nolan hands out the quest, have you visited him lately?

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Don`t you get it at level 78?