Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gearhead

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Am I the only one who is struggling to beat him? Because I don't have crowns for a Henchman, No one adds me or accepts my friend request because I'm what's called a "Mute" or a "Noob", So I have no friends to help me. I tried to solo it as a level 22 life wizard with 1,438 health but I still keep dying. I tried TC too. Any advice?

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
SydneyMistHeart on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
Am I the only one who is struggling to beat him? Because I don't have crowns for a Henchman, No one adds me or accepts my friend request because I'm what's called a "Mute" or a "Noob", So I have no friends to help me. I tried to solo it as a level 22 life wizard with 1,438 health but I still keep dying. I tried TC too. Any advice?
Here's a list of instructions that may prove valuable:

1.Quest in Grizzleheim

2.Stop Grizzleheim at level 25 and go to Wysteria

3. After Wysteria, resume Grizzleheim

4. When you've reached level 35, try Gearhead again

After you try this, you'll wonder why you ever thought Gearhead was even hard in the first place! Hope I helped and good luck with Gearhead, Sydney Mistheart!

~Miranda Thundergem
Legendary Theurgist

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
ill help you im not mean like others and ill help anyone as long as i have access to the area. ( i buy area's with crowns) just tell me the time place and server and ill help:)

-jack skullbreeze title= master of fire pet= now helephant soon to be krokomummy (just got it :D)
lvl 49 maybe when i see you ill be 50. see you in the spiral

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
ill help you im not mean like others and ill help anyone as long as i have access to the area. ( i buy area's with crowns) just tell me the time place and server and ill help:)

-jack skullbreeze title= master of fire pet= now helephant soon to be krokomummy (just got it :D)
lvl 49 maybe when i see you ill be 50. see you in the spiral
changed my pet to sea dragon

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
It's ok, I'm stuck on him too . Maybe we can set something up?

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I'm a myth wizard so it was extremely hard for me to defeat another myth wizard. I had the help of a level 66 storm. He's my friend in real life. We defeated him no problem.

------ Daniel Ghosthunter Level 30 Magus Conjurer

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
I am a Level 36 I still have trouble with Gearheads... I suggest you try Blading/Shielding it normally works for me.

Destiny Waterthief~ Level 36

Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
mythwizard1216 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
I'm a myth wizard so it was extremely hard for me to defeat another myth wizard. I had the help of a level 66 storm. He's my friend in real life. We defeated him no problem.

------ Daniel Ghosthunter Level 30 Magus Conjurer
Hi, don't you have that conversion thingy. If you get lucky to get it in the first round gets pretty easy.