Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kingsisle: Newest Bundles...Simply Glorious!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Kingsisle, I just wanted to tell you guys, I think you guys did simply awesome on these new bundles. I just recently bought the new Olympian Bundle and I have to say, I'm in love with the full aspects of the bundle. I liked how this bundle tied in with Pirate101's Aquila (though you really should put some time into providing a few more bundles for them). I also can't get over the gear. Not so much because of the stats (which I'd say are pretty decent at level 90), but because of the style. It's so...Aquilan. I like it. Also what's the story behind the Duck on the belt buckle on the Gladiator outfit? I think that was a nice touch!
And the Chariot has the coolest fidget ever (IMO). One Wizard tapping the other's shoulder, then nodding heads and doing a thumbs up. Kudos to the animation developer who thought up that. I really just like the full look all together.
The Sword and Shield weapon is a real hoot. I like how you guys are finally leading into that direction of weaponry for us. I've always wanted Shields (well that and dual Wands/Swords) for Wizard101 and now we have 2! Sweet.

The Acropolis house has to be the biggest seller for me. I love how big it is and just the Aquilan design. But it was the sky design that got me. When I saw it, I was like "Yep, we're going to Aquila!" Lol. I loved that you guys reused the Pirate101 skyway look for Aquila. Well played. I really like all the stone work and little pieces. I really like just everything. It's truely a huge work of art. A harty Hoorah to the team who worked on this! (I'd celebrate on a bottle of Yum, but I'm afraid we're not in the Pirate-y part of the Spiral lol)

And based off of past Bundles being used for hits toward new main line worlds (Super Bundle, Majestic Bundle, and Prehistoric Bundle), could Aquila be in our future. The more I think about it, the more it seems true. Of course you've left use on our toes about this one. So many possibilities on the future. "C'est la ve" as the Polarians say.

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Kingsisle, I just wanted to tell you guys, I think you guys did simply awesome on these new bundles. I just recently bought the new Olympian Bundle and I have to say, I'm in love with the full aspects of the bundle. I liked how this bundle tied in with Pirate101's Aquila (though you really should put some time into providing a few more bundles for them). I also can't get over the gear. Not so much because of the stats (which I'd say are pretty decent at level 90), but because of the style. It's so...Aquilan. I like it. Also what's the story behind the Duck on the belt buckle on the Gladiator outfit? I think that was a nice touch!
And the Chariot has the coolest fidget ever (IMO). One Wizard tapping the other's shoulder, then nodding heads and doing a thumbs up. Kudos to the animation developer who thought up that. I really just like the full look all together.
The Sword and Shield weapon is a real hoot. I like how you guys are finally leading into that direction of weaponry for us. I've always wanted Shields (well that and dual Wands/Swords) for Wizard101 and now we have 2! Sweet.

The Acropolis house has to be the biggest seller for me. I love how big it is and just the Aquilan design. But it was the sky design that got me. When I saw it, I was like "Yep, we're going to Aquila!" Lol. I loved that you guys reused the Pirate101 skyway look for Aquila. Well played. I really like all the stone work and little pieces. I really like just everything. It's truely a huge work of art. A harty Hoorah to the team who worked on this! (I'd celebrate on a bottle of Yum, but I'm afraid we're not in the Pirate-y part of the Spiral lol)

And based off of past Bundles being used for hits toward new main line worlds (Super Bundle, Majestic Bundle, and Prehistoric Bundle), could Aquila be in our future. The more I think about it, the more it seems true. Of course you've left use on our toes about this one. So many possibilities on the future. "C'est la ve" as the Polarians say.
Ah, hello Finnigan! I wish I had some Yum too... But I brought tea and tea cakes!

I hope Aquila is in our future, I love that world so much!

By the way, none of you have seen that one post in the Pirate message boards about the bundles here and stuff? Hopefully not...

Ciao!