Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon Or Sun?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I just wanted to hear local judgment, Moon Or Sun? I heard so many bad things about Moon, but it seems to be cool to me, then Sun, I heard so many good things about it, But it doesn't really my thing.

Kane Skullstaff Your Local Pyromancer

Defender
May 29, 2009
Um moon is ok for a while, after like 5 lvls, they become useless. The problem with sun is that if you get strong, then you get giant, you'll discard strong and only use giant. So in my opinion, sun is better.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv75

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Kane Skullstaff on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
I just wanted to hear local judgment, Moon Or Sun? I heard so many bad things about Moon, but it seems to be cool to me, then Sun, I heard so many good things about it, But it doesn't really my thing.

Kane Skullstaff Your Local Pyromancer
The moon school is for polymorphs. the reason people don't like the poly-morphs is the fact that they have less superior (If not Terrible) stats compared to the gear your currently wearing. I have seen many people spend points on the cat polymorph and the life polymorphs and save up pips for their spells, and i believe thats the only super strategy with polymorphs. (The other point is, they are useless in pvp, and will get you killed)

~ I think the life treant is the only moon spell worth it if you didn't train satyr.
~If you want them, they are cheap treasure cards for PvE, That way when you pass the world and its not effective you can switch your play style.
~They are mainly for fun, and don't help nearly as much as advertised. I would never train a storm spell, though i do buy the treasure cards time to time.

Sun spells are universal. you can use them on any spell. (Blades, Traps, Heals, and Shields) and they help considerably. Strong doesn't help much with the +100, But later when you get the 275 from colossal it works magic for your aoe attacks (Meteor, Fire dragon, Rain of Fire) They are usefull everywhere, and you dont need to spend the whole time counting on a polymorph that will not last in azteca. Everyone gets these because you are under powered and obsolete without them in the later worlds.

~At least get colossal.
~ Sharpen Blade also helps with the aztecan mobs.

They are amazing Auras that boost your damage. They work great with moon and sun.

~You didnt ask so i didnt write a book, Pick out 2 or 3 to use with your other spells.

Eric Legendtamer (Level 90 ) (Level 76 ) (Level 50 ) (Level 30 ) (Level 20 )

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Hi ! You know will go good because it made your attacks stronger . If your , , ,and it will be helpful. Bye. reminder I am

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Sun school for Colossal and Sharpened blade alone. They give much needed attack boosts while questing.