Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stop saying that

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
Stop saying that storm has low accuracy as a weakness any storm can achieve having 90+ storm accuracy and eliminate that weakness we only have it at lvls like 1-50 so yeah. has one really bad weakness really and that is health

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lordfuzzywubbums on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
Stop saying that storm has low accuracy as a weakness any storm can achieve having 90+ storm accuracy and eliminate that weakness we only have it at lvls like 1-50 so yeah. has one really bad weakness really and that is health
Excuse me, but when people talk about the accuracy/fizzle rate, we are referring to the base stats, not you with your super gear that boosts your accuracy to 90%. Each storm spell has an accuracy rate of 70%. Fire is 75%, Ice 80%,etc. Storm does have the lowest base accuracy and the lowest base health. Those are just facts.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
yes, storm can achieve perfect accuracy~ at level 80, my diviner has 101% accuracy and does not fizzle.

but it wasn't always that way. before sestiva came to exist, i deleted another storm wizard because i hated the constant fizzles; fortunately, i gave it another chance and created her... now, it's my favourite school, and not just because of the steroid damage. lol.

health and resist are still something i'm working on, though a combo of ww and avalon crafted gear, plus a good pet, does help.

-v./sestiva stormblade;
dr. von awesomestein the undying, esquire.

promethean and
archmage

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
I think storm is the strongest...No offense!!!!!

Vanessa NightThorn

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
You stop attack myth, people, and we'll stop saying that. How's that deal?

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
I Don't see how 92% Accuracy is a weakness, its the highest of the schools.

Eric Legendtamer (Level 90 ) (Level 76 ) (Level 50 ) (Level 30 ) (Level 20 )

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Lordfuzzywubbums,

Storm is a very powerful and forceful school (quite the opposite of my school) and what people believe to be "accuracy weakness" is absurd.
Frankly, all schools have their strengths and weaknesses.
And, the fact that Storm Wizards have the lowest amount of Health does not apply as a weakness simply because Storm's high damage advantage enables them to dispose of enemies quickly.

Fellow Wizard,
Miranda Thundergem LVL52 , &