Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2013
So I was just replaying Shirataki Temple again and when I was heading to defeat Haru some of the Imitsu Punishers started coming out of the forest part of the dungeon and then pulled me into battle! I think this is a glitch or something please help! I am really confused! Is anyone else having this problem?

Jasmine DragonBane level 50

Survivor
Apr 08, 2013
But really is anyone else having this problem? I could really use some help here! Please and thank you!

Jasmine DragonBane level 51

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
puppylover88888 on May 31, 2013 wrote:
But really is anyone else having this problem? I could really use some help here! Please and thank you!

I had that too, there was a weird glitch where the Punisher walked off the sidewalk, under a hill (at a rounded < type of road, he went under the hill at the bottom point, and came out and pulled me into battle at the top of the shape.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
This happened to me, idk why it happened.

Brianna song wizard level 59 (or 58 I forget)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Thank god its not just me! ok so i was in shirataki temple near haru's temple (like you) and i just saw these pigs walk into and out from the fenced hills and grass stuff... weird right? I bet you those pigs are trying to escape mooshu... lol...

RachelSpellCaster

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
This happened to me too. I even saw him coming out of the bushes, but I was moving too fast to stop or veer away in time.

I thought it might be intentional, an ambush situation if you walk on the left side of the road to Haru's dojo.

Sadly, I bet they catch a lot of wizards that way.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2013
Yeah, KI might be just trying to make the dungeon harder but I really doubt it so I've sent a ticket in to KI just in case. I just hope they can make the guys stay on the "road".

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
all you have to do is wait for the right moment. like in marlybone witch allot of you hate but becomes useful in moments like these. so you see marlybone isn't all that bad because you would not get caught ever there.
main reason im talking about marlybone is because it teaches you patience witch you will need allot of for future worlds.