Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level do you finish Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Hey, I am working on Marleybone and I am just wondering what level I can finish w/ side quests. I'm super eager to get to MooShu and Dragonspyre!

Thanks,
Amber Level 34

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
Amber Drake on May 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey, I am working on Marleybone and I am just wondering what level I can finish w/ side quests. I'm super eager to get to MooShu and Dragonspyre!

Thanks,
Amber Level 34
It really depends if you have done Wysteria or Grizzleheim

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Amber Drake on May 27, 2013 wrote:

Thanks,
Amber Level 34
Everyone finishes at their own level (as an example, I'm well out of Marleybone by level 34). You don't state what quest(s) you are on...that would help to figure out how far you have to go.

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
I finished at level 38 because I've done all the side quests so far. It kind of varies because I've seen people who have done just as much and have been a higher level, or a lower level compared to me.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
I am trying to finish the forth boat ride that says "this will take 3 hours to finish if you log out so and so forth.I am pretty shure I have to finish that side quest before I level up or even finish Marleybone completly.I want to get to moo shu I want to buy a bigger Mansion TOO!Robert

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
I finished It between 28-30 on all my wizards.

Eric Legendtamer (90)(76)(76)(50)
(30)(30)(20)(1)

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
I beat it level 30

Jack frost, level 31 ice

Survivor
Oct 13, 2012
I want to know not what level I finish,but what i do next.I have down something with sherlockbones and he was not where he is for most people he was in some bank or post office or something.I have been looking and looking for my next quest,but I can not find a new quest to do.I am a level 36 the name is kyle spellhunter and it is hard to see people my level being done marlybone and on to the next step to save us all.If anyone nows what to do please tell me i need to get done and i can help you in anyway i can if you need help just say it in the post for me.This was the last place i could come to for some help and feedback on what i'm doing.If i am doing this in the wrong spot sry to the person who made this or whatever or whoever it was made by.It would be great if you help if you can I can feel the next world in my hand,but if i try to grad it gets away.Main thing here is if you can help me by telling me how to get by this dark hard old place to move on and never have to come backHope you help and ty everybody that even reads what i have to say kyle spellhunter level 36

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
kyle spellhunter on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
I want to know not what level I finish,but what i do next.I have down something with sherlockbones and he was not where he is for most people he was in some bank or post office or something.I have been looking and looking for my next quest,but I can not find a new quest to do.I am a level 36 the name is kyle spellhunter and it is hard to see people my level being done marlybone and on to the next step to save us all.If anyone nows what to do please tell me i need to get done and i can help you in anyway i can if you need help just say it in the post for me.This was the last place i could come to for some help and feedback on what i'm doing.If i am doing this in the wrong spot sry to the person who made this or whatever or whoever it was made by.It would be great if you help if you can I can feel the next world in my hand,but if i try to grad it gets away.Main thing here is if you can help me by telling me how to get by this dark hard old place to move on and never have to come backHope you help and ty everybody that even reads what i have to say kyle spellhunter level 36
it could be the royal museum or his house. to get to his house you follow the yellow arrow. if you dont see the yellow arrow press q and find the quest to lead you to Sherlock bones hoped this helps

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
Well as long as you completed the quest for Kirk which I did at level 22 and get the key to Mb I'd say level 38

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
I finished Marleybone at level 29 but it all depends on two things..

1. How many side quests you complete (Or whether you do them at all)

2. What level you got there at.

3. And finally whether you have completed Grizzlehiem or Wysteria.

Hope this helped you :)

Lindsey,
Level 29 Necromancer,