Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 to real life!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
How has Wizard101 helped in real life? How has it changed you? I know that every time i fail, i call it a fizzle because of wizard101. And i have improved in drawing because i draw the school symbols and sometimes i use the same strokes in other drawings. Enough about how it changed me! How did it change you?

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Well for one, it's made me more serious. I reference it a lot too. For example if someone says, "I am so mad at this person..." my response would be, "Oh gosh, don't become a Malistaire ;)!" and they'd sorta edge themselves away. It's also made me a gamer. It's addictive. All my friends are on it. I have a Pyromancer, Diviner and Necromancer friend, all who can't get up to my level! Bwa haha!
The game has also made me feel a bit stricter about society, and a desparate longing to use magic.

Amber Drake

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
It made me understand the term of "addiction".........

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Well, Wizard101 is the very first MMO I joined, so it got me started on a long, funfilled path of MMO games. It's helped me make many good friends from around the world. And...yeah.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
Malistaire Fan101 on May 25, 2013 wrote:
How has Wizard101 helped in real life? How has it changed you? I know that every time i fail, i call it a fizzle because of wizard101. And i have improved in drawing because i draw the school symbols and sometimes i use the same strokes in other drawings. Enough about how it changed me! How did it change you?
I think it changed me a lot. It made me not be so bored (lol!) , and helped me with commitment.

~Brooke WillowWhisper, Level 23 Life

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
wizardrokz on May 30, 2013 wrote:
It made me understand the term of "addiction".........
lol~ i know, right? me too!

i adore this game; i have done fan-fics, horrible poetry (friendship festival, haha), and all kinds of other artistic stuff based on this game. plus, i recreated my wizards and a few npcs (merle, mally, sylvia, morganthe, and human versions of alhazred and mithraya) using the sims medieval... so, even if i'm not technically wizarding, i'm still wizarding it up!

-von
(removes ice cream from all enemies)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2013
It has helped me believe in myself. I fight bosses constantly (I know you do too. ). It reminds me of a tough boss when I'm doing a test or something hard. I fail A LOT in Marleybone with the storm boss with 1.2K health.
I use more because it deals more damage than my school, . It's like, a reading test! Oh no! I'm good at math, but not so good at communication arts! But i do have some mind to demolish the test with. Maybe it might not be as good as I can easily solve math, but I've got something. It also helps me have a conversation. I just unlocked Marleybone. I used to be a kid with no social life. Wizard101 helps me say "Hey, Jacob! I got Marleybone! Watch out for the boss with 1.2k health! So yeah.

(BTW, When is the first Moon School? :3)

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
VeryVeryVictorious on May 31, 2013 wrote:
It has helped me believe in myself. I fight bosses constantly (I know you do too. ). It reminds me of a tough boss when I'm doing a test or something hard. I fail A LOT in Marleybone with the storm boss with 1.2K health.
I use more because it deals more damage than my school, . It's like, a reading test! Oh no! I'm good at math, but not so good at communication arts! But i do have some mind to demolish the test with. Maybe it might not be as good as I can easily solve math, but I've got something. It also helps me have a conversation. I just unlocked Marleybone. I used to be a kid with no social life. Wizard101 helps me say "Hey, Jacob! I got Marleybone! Watch out for the boss with 1.2k health! So yeah.

(BTW, When is the first Moon School? :3)
I am with ya on that one.I had no social life (well a lot but not enough at my school) when I began.Wizard101 made me a new person.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
nullI am with ya on that one.I had no social life (well a lot but not enough at my school) when I began.Wizard101 made me a new person.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2012
Well w101 has helped me learn to focus more, and when I want to take a break from reality its like a vacation to me. Its also a good time to help connect with friends that you don't ever see any more. I know now to how to learn to start to take up sports cause it makes the out doors not so bad.

Jasmine Earth Walker