Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create your own quest!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
I think that it would be awesome if you could create your own quest!! You can choose how much xp it would give, but it depends on which level you choose the quest to be for. It's kind of like creating your own pvp match. You select the level and everything in it, well same thing with my idea. And you choose the level you want it to be for first, then they give you a choice on how much xp you can give. For example: Let's say you want to make the quest for level 30. So you press the arrows on a rectangle and keep pressing it until it gets to level 30. Then you go down to the xp, and it gives you 3 choices (it has to be appropriate for the level) your 3 choices are: 1: 700 xp 2: 675 xp 3: 800 xp Then you select what quest you want to give them. This part is where you get creative. So you know how when you talk up to the person who has a quest for you, they talk and words are at the bottom also? You can type your own words and if it doesn't have foul language or anything rude, you can press enter and make that your words. So for example, if you want your quest to require defeating people or something, you would say something like this: Hello wizard! I need your help with some things! I need to make a bow and arrow to protect myself! Could you go to [Insert place here] and defeat some [Insert creature here] and collect [Insert thing here] to make my bow and arrow? I would really appreciate it! You can pick which voice you want and it gives you several options. And also you have a choice of making the quest for everyone, too. Once your done with everything, click enter. Then go to where ever you want to stand, press x, and an exclamation point goes over your head. You stand there and wait for someone, and when a person comes, and if they accept the quest, you have to stand there and wait until they come back. (That's the bad part) and maybe some other people will stop by, too. I think this would be a good thing for people who need to level up. And also if you want, you can make the person talk to another person, like a friend or something. So what you need to do for that is: Ask your friend if they want to be a part of your quest. If they say yes, add them to your group. Then your in the same quest and they can decide what they want to say and everything. You can make several quests for all different people, and everything. Let me know if you like my idea!

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Molly DreamCloud on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I think that it would be awesome if you could create your own quest!! You can choose how much xp it would give, but it depends on which level you choose the quest to be for. It's kind of like creating your own pvp match. You select the level and everything in it, well same thing with my idea. And you choose the level you want it to be for first, then they give you a choice on how much xp you can give. For example: Let's say you want to make the quest for level 30. So you press the arrows on a rectangle and keep pressing it until it gets to level 30. Then you go down to the xp, and it gives you 3 choices (it has to be appropriate for the level) your 3 choices are: 1: 700 xp 2: 675 xp 3: 800 xp Then you select what quest you want to give them. This part is where you get creative. So you know how when you talk up to the person who has a quest for you, they talk and words are at the bottom also? You can type your own words and if it doesn't have foul language or anything rude, you can press enter and make that your words. So for example, if you want your quest to require defeating people or something, you would say something like this: Hello wizard! I need your help with some things! I need to make a bow and arrow to protect myself! Could you go to [Insert place here] and defeat some [Insert creature here] and collect [Insert thing here] to make my bow and arrow? I would really appreciate it! You can pick which voice you want and it gives you several options. And also you have a choice of making the quest for everyone, too. Once your done with everything, click enter. Then go to where ever you want to stand, press x, and an exclamation point goes over your head. You stand there and wait for someone, and when a person comes, and if they accept the quest, you have to stand there and wait until they come back. (That's the bad part) and maybe some other people will stop by, too. I think this would be a good thing for people who need to level up. And also if you want, you can make the person talk to another person, like a friend or something. So what you need to do for that is: Ask your friend if they want to be a part of your quest. If they say yes, add them to your group. Then your in the same quest and they can decide what they want to say and everything. You can make several quests for all different people, and everything. Let me know if you like my idea!
good idea :) but not too easy has to be like rank 14 bosses depending on your level just like the pack and pagoda

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Yes, it is a great idea! And you could choose more rewards like a pet or a super rare treasure card or hat, but it has to come from your own backpack first though. Then you could design the person who gives the quest to you, like it could be you, a random selection, or you create it! And you could choose what the wizard says before you could get the quest, like if it was a quest for you to defeat some monsters because the wizard had something stolen, it would be " Oh darn it! Now I can't remember which (insert monster here) took my ( stolen item here )! Now what can I do?!"
Here's an example of a quest:
( Before you get the quest ) " Oh no! I can't find my wand! I got that for all my saved up gold! And now it's gone!"
( First line of speaking ) Can you please help me, young wizard?
I got a wand I've been wanting for a while now just yesterday, and now it's gone! I used all my saved up gold to buy it, and now it's disappeared!
I think before I left to visit my parents yesterday, I left my backpack open for just a moment in the doorway. I think one of those Gobbler scouts might have taken it! They are attracted to shiny things.
please defeat some of those scouts for me! Without my wand, I'm useless! Please get it back for me! I'll reward you with a few treasure cards and some gold I found in a wooden chest a while ago!
( if you return without her wand ) Did you find it? No? Well, please keep looking! I need to leave to visit my parents at Noon today, I promised!
( when you bring her back her wand ) Oh thank you! You returned just in time! My broom came back from the repair and it's ready to go! Thank you so much! ( she hops on her broom and before she flies away, she hands you your reward. ) Thanks again! I'll tell my parents how brave you were! ( she disappears )
Maybe if kingsisle sees this they will make it so

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
puppygirl141 on May 12, 2013 wrote:
Yes, it is a great idea! And you could choose more rewards like a pet or a super rare treasure card or hat, but it has to come from your own backpack first though. Then you could design the person who gives the quest to you, like it could be you, a random selection, or you create it! And you could choose what the wizard says before you could get the quest, like if it was a quest for you to defeat some monsters because the wizard had something stolen, it would be " Oh darn it! Now I can't remember which (insert monster here) took my ( stolen item here )! Now what can I do?!"
Here's an example of a quest:
( Before you get the quest ) " Oh no! I can't find my wand! I got that for all my saved up gold! And now it's gone!"
( First line of speaking ) Can you please help me, young wizard?
I got a wand I've been wanting for a while now just yesterday, and now it's gone! I used all my saved up gold to buy it, and now it's disappeared!
I think before I left to visit my parents yesterday, I left my backpack open for just a moment in the doorway. I think one of those Gobbler scouts might have taken it! They are attracted to shiny things.
please defeat some of those scouts for me! Without my wand, I'm useless! Please get it back for me! I'll reward you with a few treasure cards and some gold I found in a wooden chest a while ago!
( if you return without her wand ) Did you find it? No? Well, please keep looking! I need to leave to visit my parents at Noon today, I promised!
( when you bring her back her wand ) Oh thank you! You returned just in time! My broom came back from the repair and it's ready to go! Thank you so much! ( she hops on her broom and before she flies away, she hands you your reward. ) Thanks again! I'll tell my parents how brave you were! ( she disappears )
Maybe if kingsisle sees this they will make it so
You just made my idea even better :)
Hopefully they'll see it, I think it would be a great addition to Wizard101!

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Cool! Except for the waiting part. But anyways during that time you can, watch tv, make a sandwich and stuff. Another problem about waiting is that you WILL be kicked when you idle for too long.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Flaming Thunder on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Cool! Except for the waiting part. But anyways during that time you can, watch tv, make a sandwich and stuff. Another problem about waiting is that you WILL be kicked when you idle for too long.
Yeah lol I know I didn't want to add the waiting part so i'm thinking you can clone yourself and make it stand there or something instead of waiting XD.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
level 12 quest where you fight a bad guy lvl 15 warlord and you receive quest from diego