Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The new pets to go along with the next world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hello again fellow wizards! If I'm correct the upcoming world should have new school pets, right? So I was wondering if you guys think that it will be the Azteca spells put into pet form. I would like to see the Sun Serpent out there for sure. Well, actually I wouldn't mind seeing all of them out in the Spiral. It would be great if a professor could confirm this. Please no negative comments, I don't mind if you disagree though.

Thank you guys, Luke Skywalker, Promethean Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
I agree with Floyd2739. I'd like to see lord of winter out there too. All of them would be nice to, but I think sun serpent and lord of winter would REALLY look cool walking around where every you go.

Thanks for listing! Megan Skywalker Level 52

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I'd love to have a sabertooth pet for my balance wizard.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Buccaneer Boy on May 8, 2013 wrote:
Hello again fellow wizards! If I'm correct the upcoming world should have new school pets, right? So I was wondering if you guys think that it will be the Azteca spells put into pet form. I would like to see the Sun Serpent out there for sure. Well, actually I wouldn't mind seeing all of them out in the Spiral. It would be great if a professor could confirm this. Please no negative comments, I don't mind if you disagree though.

I agree all of these pets would be amazing.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Thank you all for your responses! I agree with all of you guys, the Azteca pets would be truly amazing, Kingsisle please consider this.

Thank You, Luke Skywalker, Level 90 Pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
i'm sure they will with the new world because i don't think they're gonna make another set of ultimate spells.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Yes this would be a awesome idea .

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Buccaneer Boy on May 8, 2013 wrote:

How are they going to make a pet for the calender

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
That is a great question, gunsfire! As you asked how they would make an inanimate Azteca Calendar as a pet, I have the answer for you. Kingsisle has made inanimate objects as pets before such as the Dread Grimoire, the Snowball, the Lump of Coal or the Pet Rock. I hope this answered your question.

Luke Skywalker, Level 90 Pyromancer

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
prairiefalcon on May 12, 2013 wrote:
I'd love to have a sabertooth pet for my balance wizard.
I think that it will be all of the rank 10 spells

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Oh, I know I responded before but this is such a wonderful idea! Please consider this Kingsisle. Thanks in advance, Megan Skywalker Level 59 Ice Wizard

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
hmc007 on May 27, 2013 wrote:
How are they going to make a pet for the calender
Hmm
It be cool but how could they make a pet thats stone and not living?

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Hmm
It be cool but how could they make a pet thats stone and not living?
Like I told gunsfire, they have made non-living pets before.

Luke Skywalker, Level 90, Pyromancer