Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell Grizzleheim, forgot info

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

A couple of nights ago I got a message that I need to see a Grizzleheim person for a new spell outside of my school. It warned me that I need to do as much as possible or I would be sent back to Grizzleheim to do more. So, I spent a great deal of time doing most of the quests and now.......

I cannot remember who I was suppose to see....

Where I was suppose to go to see her/him.....

Thank you for the help.....

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Well... it sounds like your ready to receive the quest for the spell thief, which gives you 2 new spells. I did it on my balance wiz when she finished mirkholm keep. The spell thief is in mirkholm keep so you must complete savastaad ( cant spell ) pass and vigrind roughland (spelling again lol ) before you get acess to mirkholm keep. The guy you talk to is the bear that gives you the quest to read the books/runes scattered around grizzleheim. If i remember correctly he was wearing purple and his name started with an E. The spell thief is pretty tough so be prepared! good luck!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gabriel Stormhunte... on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

A couple of nights ago I got a message that I need to see a Grizzleheim person for a new spell outside of my school. It warned me that I need to do as much as possible or I would be sent back to Grizzleheim to do more. So, I spent a great deal of time doing most of the quests and now.......

I cannot remember who I was suppose to see....

Where I was suppose to go to see her/him.....

Thank you for the help.....
IF you are Level 35 and have completed through Mirkholm in Grizzleheim, go see Baldur in Old Towne:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:I_Know_a_Guy...

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
When you go to the palace of the king right under the steps there is a bear. He is the one who gives you the quest to find the runes. Talk to him.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Ive done themquestmformthemsupercharge spell with the raven I had to defeat. Is that the right quest?

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 52)