Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea For Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
I have an idea for wizard101, KI can you please read it? You know how some bosses cheat? I think your player should be able to do that too. EX. if someone fizzles you say "Your miss leaves you open" and you use a Frost Beetle or something. Of course, that wont be the only cheat. The max amount of pips the spell will be can only add up to 7. That means you cant use something like an efreet if they fizzle, making it so lower level characters wont get killed. They shouldn't be able to use blades and traps with the cheat spells, making it so it only does normal damage (that means no criticals, either) and it wont do like 1,000 damage. So that weaker players, like I said before, can live through it. There should be a "Cheat chance" like power pip chance making it so that you dont cheat every time, this should be in because of storm wizards. They have low accuracy, which means they fizzle more than the other schools, so they dont get something like Storm Lord casted on them almost every round. The max cheat chance something should give you would be 10%, making it so that you cheat a lot, but not all the time. You should unlock cheats at a certain level, maybe level 5, so that the low levels can cheat too, and wont say it's unfair the highers levels get to cheat. The cheats should also be like pets, which means you can change what cheat you use, or dont even cheat at all. In pvp, your Cheat chance will be lowered by half, making it so pvp isnt impossible if it's a high level vs. a low level in a ranked pvp.

Sincerely,
Adam Goldenweaver

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
I really like that idea I hope KI will consider it.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Hmm, I think our cheats should change to what fighter we're facing inPvP to make it easier. Note: This won't affect PvE. If the wiz is lvl 5 or under , you would only be able to do rank one spells as a cheat and rank 2, lvl 10 or under, rank 3 and 4 spells. Thing to note. This will get you to unlock spells from other schools you can't get without TC or pet spells. This will be good. So you could learn fairys 420 healing, unicorns, rebirths, hexs, curses and so on.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Sniper Rose on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, I think our cheats should change to what fighter we're facing inPvP to make it easier. Note: This won't affect PvE. If the wiz is lvl 5 or under , you would only be able to do rank one spells as a cheat and rank 2, lvl 10 or under, rank 3 and 4 spells. Thing to note. This will get you to unlock spells from other schools you can't get without TC or pet spells. This will be good. So you could learn fairys 420 healing, unicorns, rebirths, hexs, curses and so on.
Yes, but with level fives, rank 2 spells, cause level 5 is when you get a rank 2 spell. I like your idea, but I have 1 little change for it... adding on to it, kinda. When you first unlock cheats and get more for higher ranked spells as you level up, you have to have 1 cheat for every rank of spell, so if its low level, rank 1 spell cheat would be enabled, and for higher levels a rank 6 cheat would enable (or a different rank cheat depending on what level the person is). Also, when you first enter the battle a screen should appear listing all the cheats you can use during that battle. Like if its a high level, you can use like rank 5 and below cheats, so you could use a rank 1 if you want. (all 0 pip spells will be rank 0).

Adam Goldenweaver

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Adam Goldenweaver on Mar 14, 2013 wrote:
Yes, but with level fives, rank 2 spells, cause level 5 is when you get a rank 2 spell. I like your idea, but I have 1 little change for it... adding on to it, kinda. When you first unlock cheats and get more for higher ranked spells as you level up, you have to have 1 cheat for every rank of spell, so if its low level, rank 1 spell cheat would be enabled, and for higher levels a rank 6 cheat would enable (or a different rank cheat depending on what level the person is). Also, when you first enter the battle a screen should appear listing all the cheats you can use during that battle. Like if its a high level, you can use like rank 5 and below cheats, so you could use a rank 1 if you want. (all 0 pip spells will be rank 0).

Adam Goldenweaver
To make this better we will only be able to pick one spell every fifth lvl and the Zeke's quests would have cheating points. Merle Ambrose could teach the cheats so he's now a Headmaster and a teacher. Merle want's you to be more around him. He feels lonesome at night so he need more wizards to see him to keep him company. Also though student's wouldn't get banned and moved to Pigswick cause there hard working students. And there should be a WCAT. Short for Wizard City Academy Test. If we get a good score we get unlimited crowns for the day. YEA! So it'll also be called Gifting Day when it ends cause the beggers get gifted now! And you can gift for that day. I would be buying all the tiers, wands, rings, athames, mounts, pets, and most important, we could rip through the packs till we get all the pets and mounts and spells and we could be the richest wizards of Wizard City for the day! Also the mascot would be a Firecat or a piggle or a stormhound or a cute Sea Dragon. cats, piggles, dogs, and cute animals like Simon the Sea Dragon or Prince Charlie the cute prince of Starfish England. AWWW! Sry if I got off topic but we do need unlimited crowns for one day every year.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I have 2 versions of this idea. The first version, would build off of yours, but would be an easy way to calculate it; make the Cheat Chance be 20% power pip chance (rounded properly). This way it keeps it low, and they wouldn’t have to make any new gear to compensate it, just modify an existing percentage. It would also give us the added bonus of being able to manipulate it somewhat, AND give us bonuses for our pets too, having the Pip-o-plenty skill, give a slight boost. So, right now, my Pyromancer’s Power Pip chance is 79%, which would make my Cheat Chance 16%. Another way we could do a Cheat Chance is to simply take 20% of your character’s level, so it was always improving, but never get crazy until you were like level 250 which would give you a 50% chance of cheating.

My second method:
I think if we do this, it shouldn’t start until around level 40 at the earliest and then once on every 15th level. So we’d have a new cheat option at 40, 55, 70, 85, 100 and 115. What would happen is, once you hit level 40, Ambrose would call you to him, and give you the cheat ability. You would need to have learned the spell and designate it in the cheat section of your spellbook. The cheats section obviously would be a whole new section. The cheat would ONLY affect the enemy who triggered the cheat, or yourself. I have some rules that were too much text for one post that I can post if anybody has any questions