Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 34 and still no history books?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2012
I am a level 34 wiz and have yet to receive the quest from boris for the wizard city history books. what can i do to make him give me the quest?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
klaevans on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 34 wiz and have yet to receive the quest from boris for the wizard city history books. what can i do to make him give me the quest?
Boris gives a series of four quests that eventually lead to the History Books quest. The first quest is Roving Reporter. This link shows all of his quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Boris_Tallstaff

You can click on each quest, and look at the "prequests" needed. Maybe that will help you find what you are missing. Hope this helps.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
You should have been able to pick that quest up at level 10. But there is also a quest in Unicorn way from a lady there that may be required before getting that quest. No sure but I do all sides as well and have not had any problems with it. There are actually a couple of quests around WC involving books. The second one can be found in Olde Towne from one of the guards. But I would check the one in Unicorn way. If you have not picked that one up, do so and it should put you back on track. If not, then contact support.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
When I turn level 10 I go see him only because I missed this on my first wizard. He has me do other stuff first.

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Did you finish his other quest? EX. When he gives the quest to talk to the school trees?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2012
Thank you so much everyone for the reply. it helped me get the quest finally at level 38 haha i just had to do a short low level quest for olivia the older woman on unicorn way. thanks again!