Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizards In The Mist Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Before I came across the Wizards In The Mist quest (novice crafter quest) I had gathered 2 pieces of mist wood. When I came across the Wizards In The Mist quest, the NPC that gave the quest didn't accept the mist wood I already had! Can you fix this, KingsIsle?
-Flint SparkleBane, level 11 Thaumaturge.

Administrator
Gathering the Mist Wood is what advances the quest, young Wizard. You will need to gather more supplies, for her.

As you progress through the crafting quests, you will be asked to create items and bring them back to the person who sent you on that task - make sure you always bring the crafted items back with you - don't sell or otherwise discard them.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MadMaxi2003 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
Before I came across the Wizards In The Mist quest (novice crafter quest) I had gathered 2 pieces of mist wood. When I came across the Wizards In The Mist quest, the NPC that gave the quest didn't accept the mist wood I already had! Can you fix this, KingsIsle?
Many who take this quest do not know how to collect Mist Wood. I have been in the Commons and had wizards ask me where it was and how to get it and most want me to take to them to it so they can see how to collect it. So it's also a lesson on that doing that too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MadMaxi2003 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
and it's not supposed to. You have to go find more mist wood. Whatever you already have in your backpack does not count for these type of quests.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010