Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

skull island a new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
i was thinking if we could have pirate101 skull island become a new world for the level 90-100 wizards

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
NO! Morganthe won't be there because then we would defiantly hear about her in Pirate101. Maybe she could be in Darkmooor but not SKULL ISLAND! F.Y.I Tons of people hate Pirate101 so nah. Who agrees with me and fighting pirates would be a piece of cake.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Sniper Rose on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
NO! Morganthe won't be there because then we would defiantly hear about her in Pirate101. Maybe she could be in Darkmooor but not SKULL ISLAND! F.Y.I Tons of people hate Pirate101 so nah. Who agrees with me and fighting pirates would be a piece of cake.
I think Pirate101 takes place after or before Wizard101, because in the beginning BoochBeard says "All magic has been outlawed in the spiral, you know." Correct me if I am wrong, though.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Well yah at our current state, wizards is far more adapted and we do damage far beyond believe. But when actually mathmatically, through test and trials, placing both canadites at a lvl 50 power, they are pretty equal! Who knows what pirates might become within a few years. Personally though, who can actually beat magic?

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
I think Pirate101 takes place after or before Wizard101, because in the beginning BoochBeard says "All magic has been outlawed in the spiral, you know." Correct me if I am wrong, though.
That'd make no sense, if you knew how old Merle Ambrose is. When BoochBeard said "The armada outlawed magic, don't ye know?" or something along those lines, he was referring to hoodoo, not wizard magic. The P101 story takes place during the Malistaire arc. When our pirate is freed, Malistaire is in DragonSpyre or near the end of Marleybone.

Mixing the two games is a big NO. Our wizards know nothing about the armada or very little, our pirate knows very little about Malistaire. In P101 he was referred to as "A powerful Necromancer," and that's all. Mixing the games would make no sense and it won't happen.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 19, 2013 wrote:
Really? I don't remember him saying that

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Nicole Lifethorn on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
i was thinking if we could have pirate101 skull island become a new world for the level 90-100 wizards
Well i think p101 says its the same timeline as w101 so it could happen if KI decides to put that in game.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Lucas Walker on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
That'd make no sense, if you knew how old Merle Ambrose is. When BoochBeard said "The armada outlawed magic, don't ye know?" or something along those lines, he was referring to hoodoo, not wizard magic. The P101 story takes place during the Malistaire arc. When our pirate is freed, Malistaire is in DragonSpyre or near the end of Marleybone.

Mixing the two games is a big NO. Our wizards know nothing about the armada or very little, our pirate knows very little about Malistaire. In P101 he was referred to as "A powerful Necromancer," and that's all. Mixing the games would make no sense and it won't happen.
Oh, thanks for telling me.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Nicole Lifethorn on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
No, just no. It would be ok if Kingsisle put Pirate101 Worlds like Monquista, Valencia, and Cool Ranch on there, but not the original of P101.
I can understand why Wizard City isnt on Pirate101, because its for Wizard101!

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
TheMoonwarrior on Mar 21, 2013 wrote:
Really? I don't remember him saying that
You must not be a witchdoctor. If you choose Witchdoctor, Boochbeard says that. Then Gandry says, "I didnt know you are a witchdoctor! Can you etc etc etc?

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Mr. Lincoin in wizard101 AND IS homeworld might be COOL RANCH?

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Well after my post this is now mixing into a Wiz/Pirate post and they don't go together! Also Pirates might seem tough but in the end they're trying to scare us cause they hate the Wizards. Well Morganthe on the other hand ... well she's gonna end up not on Darkmoor but FROSTZORT! Going to be like Polaris but different and maybe, maybe just maybe it's not different and it's another name for Polaris.